Save me, I was bit too early (1 Viewer)

Welcome! Remember that you're talking to the .00001% who really care about chips when you ask a question like this on PCF. Literally everyone else playing poker would think we're absurd. I say that only to point out that there really is no wrong decision. ANYTHING you pick from your list...and a bunch of sets costing half as much or more...will be awesome to your players. Find what you like...what you can afford...and enjoy!

So far I’ve only ordered samples, but it’s taking every ounce of discipline in my body to not pull the trigger on a $1000+ set. My preference is accelerating in price point rapidly. If there is a way back, someone please save me.

That’s cause you haven’t handled Super Diamonds! I have a nice set and will sell them at 2¢ a chip + shipping.
3C1C76E3-2628-490B-A88E-E94F35EB6751.jpeg

I'll take the OVER!
Man, when I was innocent and just started here, I was amazed when @Coyote mentioned he had over 9k into this hobby, and swore that I would never get to that point. Little did I know a year and change later and in for, well, let's just say more than Coyote's amount, here we are.

Man, when I was innocent and just started here, I was amazed when @Coyote mentioned he had over 9k into this hobby, and swore that I would never get to that point. Little did I know a year and change later and in for, well, let's just say more than Coyote's amount, here we are.
Slightly more myself also... in the CDI tourney set... let's not bring the cash set into this one. (or the 20 plus other sets) FML!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom