Saskatchewan poker table ideas (2 Viewers)

Build 0ne???he might want to spend the 5 hr drive to buy one. He might have the 5-10 hrs in building one. ...Not everyone is a woodworker....

Then you can buy custom cloth? Is it required?

Build 0ne???he might want to spend the 5 hr drive to buy one. He might have the 5-10 hrs in building one. ...Not everyone is a woodworker....

Then you can buy custom cloth? Is it required?
I’m with you, I always laugh at this recommendation. I mean I’m sure my chanman comment was equally as unhelpful. But not only do you need tools, woodworking know how and the like, it takes a lot of time to build a nice looking table.

I have the time, I still don’t want to spend the time to build one. I want it done right. :)

Build two, sell one for a profit.

For someone to be building a table for the first time, it's unlikely that they'll be recouping much more than material costs if they build and sell a 2nd table. Factor in time spent, and it's probably a losing proposition.
Funny this is exactly what I did. And unsurprisingly it hasn't panned out lol.
@Grimace if you want a table of questionable qaulity I would sell mine basically at cost plus shipping. I have no idea how to ship a poker table though

We always make patterns on our first builds so we can repeat the process. Patterns are gold Only thing better is a CNC.

My suggestion is to make patterns so you can make poker tables at anytime.. it's a few dollar more...

Attachments

• 20200818_123524.jpg
    20200818_123524.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 135
It sounds like you're gonna go down the route of building your own which I fully support but in the off chance you're interested in my table here it is.

20201028_012137.jpg20201028_012021.jpg

More build images here

FRANKENTABLE build

Too bad all the people that live near me are only willing to spend $100 on a table...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom