Saskatchewan poker table ideas (1 Viewer)

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Anyone in Regina or Saskatoon on here have any table recommendations? I might even consider Calgary but at 5 hrs it might be a stretch.
Anyone have experience with this table provider?

The best locally built poker tables on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-furniture-o...tent=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

I’ve also found someone just outta Calgary.
https://www.markspokertables.com/

I’m looking for a decent table for 8-10 people to play and not be playing on top of each other.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Buy a table from Tony (Chanman) and have it shipped from Vancouver to your house. Great quality and great service. It isn't worth trying to save a few bucks buying who knows what.

Yes I have checked out his website and one of the most inexpensive tables I could build still came out to around $3000. I know it would be worth it and the quality would be amazing however it’s a little outta my range at the moment. I didn’t know if there were any members who had dealt with the companies I found.

Anyone in Regina or Saskatoon on here have any table recommendations? I might even consider Calgary but at 5 hrs it might be a stretch.
Anyone have experience with this table provider?

The best locally built poker tables on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-furniture-o...tent=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

I’ve also found someone just outta Calgary.
https://www.markspokertables.com/

I’m looking for a decent table for 8-10 people to play and not be playing on top of each other.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

I bought a topper for my poker table from Mark (www.markspokertables.com). I believe he said he's based in Cochrane.

It was really inexpensive. Not anywhere near the quality of a Chanman dining top but it was sufficient for my needs (just needed a topper to turn the poker table into a big workspace/desk).

Service was really good. He actually made a 2nd topper and redelivered (to Edmonton) when the first topper had issues. (Lacquer wasn't fully dried on the first one when he delivered so the finish was marked up from the feet of my monitor.)

Have you looked into making your own? As long a you just want a basic table with rail it isn't that difficult.

Last edited:
Yes I have checked out his website and one of the most inexpensive tables I could build still came out to around $3000. I know it would be worth it and the quality would be amazing however it’s a little outta my range at the moment. I didn’t know if there were any members who had dealt with the companies I found.
What’s your price range?

Only option would be a chanman rental, but he doesn’t have any left for sale I don’t believe.

I’d look at gorilla for that price. the one you linked wouldn’t be at the top of my list. Maybe grab a chanman felt and add it to any build you can find.

The ones you linked look fine.

Advice: No racetrack, no built in cup holders use slide under cup holders.

build your own it's not difficult the money you save you could get a custom felt. you would
just have to research if you want a racetrack or cup holders

So just a padded rail and felt table no track and slide in cup holders so you can move em?

Yes I like the slide under cup holders so no one is locked into a certain spot, people can move their seating at they see fit.

racetracks suck because shuffling and stacking chips on them is a pain in the ass.

If you could afford it a custom cloth would be fantastic though.

This is my table
table.jpg

Yes I like the slide under cup holders so no one is locked into a certain spot, people can move their seating at they see fit.

racetracks suck because shuffling and stacking chips on them is a pain in the ass.

If you could afford it a custom cloth would be fantastic though.

This is my table
View attachment 567253
Something like this would be perfect.

a router (even just a jigsaw will work), razor knife, palm sander, and staple gun is all you really need.

Last edited:
A racetrack with cupholders is the worst of both worlds ;)
Cupholders I don’t mind (better than putting drinks on the cloth), but the racetrack I’m really not a fan of. Trying to lift the corners of the cards on a hard surface is a pain, may as well play on the kitchen table .

Build two, sell one for a profit.

For someone to be building a table for the first time, it's unlikely that they'll be recouping much more than material costs if they build and sell a 2nd table. Factor in time spent, and it's probably a losing proposition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom