Wanted Santa Ysabel 2 Singles (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two racks of 1s. Sorry about that. GLWS!
Sorry for off topic question, I'm looking for a rack of $1s Santa Ysabel at the moment;) Could you help me with these beauties? I'm a newbie here, so if it's not OK to ask for something in others people ads, let me know :)

I actually now have a minty rack of twos and two racks of the 1s. I’m in the process of doing a list of chips (not today or this weekend) but I can pre dibs you guys accordingly.

Sorry for off topic question, I'm looking for a rack of $1s Santa Ysabel at the moment;) Could you help me with these beauties? I'm a newbie here, so if it's not OK to ask for something in others people ads, let me know :)
The other way is when you see it just PM the person and ask.

I actually now have a minty rack of twos and two racks of the 1s. I’m in the process of doing a list of chips (not today or this weekend) but I can pre dibs you guys accordingly.

The other way is when you see it just PM the person and ask
That would be nice! And thanks for the hint :tup:

I have a minty rack of $2s and two VGC racks of $1s. Seeing if you guys still have interest @mnebesny and @SergeA If not no worries, I will sell the 2s to @Ocharacato and put the $1s up for sale later. Just honoring the dibs I said I would give you guys. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom