Found Santa Ysabel $2 - PRICE NOT SEEN BEFORE $3.5 per chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocharacato

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi there fellow chippers!!!
I am looking to buy Santa Ysabel $2 mint or near mint.
Ideally it will be a rack, but if you have less; I will take them; if you have more... let’s talk (most likely I will take them too).
Please let me know... and happy chipping!!!

Multiple wanted ads? Seeking specific chips? Expanding on multiple sets or possibly acquiring new sets altogether? Ya, I’d say you’re done for buddy. You got infected with this chipping sickness and now you’re just walking around looking for stuff like this...

1605068624109.gif

Multiple wanted ads? Seeking specific chips? Expanding on multiple sets or possibly acquiring new sets altogether? Ya, I’d say you’re done for buddy. You got infected with this chipping sickness and now you’re just walking around looking for stuff like this...

View attachment 571716
66420BAB-836F-42A8-96CF-7641FE199BC3.gif

View attachment 571716
Aren't alot of us in this state around these PCF streets! This state of being applies equally to chippers not even on the hunt. Just out of money and out of focus with an angry wife in tow

Zaki we have 3 racks brother... come visit! You can fondle them all you like!! Lol

1) Already have a visit in mind as soon as the "covid fog" starts clearing up.
2) Wondering if it's possible that I can get my wife to repeat the last part of that sentence? Would be fantastic.

No worries buddy, I truly appreciate the offer, wish I had more. But people scooped these beauties up right away. They are a pain now to get your hands on as you know!!

Bump before Thanksgiving weekend.... somebody??... an act of kindness this week?? Please sell me your chips... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom