Santa good to you in 2020? (1 Viewer)

Santa didn't bring me jack!! But that is typical! Ms. Brie and @kaimat worked a deal to bring @Cliff hand stamped customs back home to Maryland!
View attachment 603833
View attachment 603834
Have always loved Cliff's "Bacement" chips! Honestly a perfect little 8 player T20k set... couldn't be happier. Also before they were listedI never even knew these were made! Apparently circa 2005 from the CT days. Even a minty 15 year vintage on them already!!

Brie also bought a bunch of singles that she couldn't wait till Christmas to give me, and a beautiful roll of Copenhagen Mint long cut!! What more could a guy ask for!

... oh yeah a sweet ass satchel! Maybe next year!! Lol

On boots I have always been a Justin's guy until Brie bought me my first pair of Ariats and that was 2 years ago... still going strong!
Yes I have a few pair of Justin Ropers. I like the shorter heal. Ropers are the standard around here. You a=can get a pretty decent price on some of the exotic skin ropers from Justin. The pair I got for Christmas is a roper from a different company. Pretty nice boots from a company called Tecovas. I almost went with an alligator but ended up liking the Caiman belly.

Nice stamp. I don't think I've seen these before. Any concerns with dirty stack issues?
At first I thought the T25s were also black... but they are definitely dark green. I would say yes there will be (we haven't played them yet) but with good lighting it should be fine. Not like there is another option at this point!! LOL

Just a small set for family games anyways, price was right. I honestly love them!! (also gives us our 3rd HS tourney set)

Yes I have a few pair of Justin Ropers. I like the shorter heal. Ropers are the standard around here. You a=can get a pretty decent price on some of the exotic skin ropers from Justin. The pair I got for Christmas is a roper from a different company. Pretty nice boots from a company called Tecovas. I almost went with an alligator but ended up liking the Caiman belly.
Wait a minute... David are you saying Santa let you pick out your own boots?? That's it, we are moving to Texas!! HAHA

They look amazing buddy, never heard of the brand but would love to check them out if we ever hit the deep south someday! Always down for a new pair of kickers!!

More for the kids but Santa brought the pieces to a new PC:

20201227_123438.jpg

Spent Sunday afternoon assembling and yesterday installing software:

20201227_175812.jpg

20201229_124201.jpg

Santa also brought this for papa :)

20201225_101836.jpg

I agree. I think it will be fine. I knew I should have waited for you to post some solid pictures instead of going off of Ben's lol.

Nice pick up. I like the 25 and 1k chips a lot!
I snapped those the night I opened them. She asked me to wait and let her takes some better ones in the day light the next day! That silver Stamp is just amazing compared to all of the gold stamps out there. Pictures just can't do this one justice. Obviously not a crazy spot progression like The Hungry Frogs, but the stamps are on par I would say!!

Plus there are a few that @Cliff made with the Red Foil... they are bad ass!! an entire set of those would truly be amazing!!

I snapped those the night I opened them. She asked me to wait and let her takes some better ones in the day light the next day! That silver Stamp is just amazing compared to all of the gold stamps out there. Pictures just can't do this one justice. Obviously not a crazy spot progression like The Hungry Frogs, but the stamps are on par I would say!!

Plus there are a few that @Cliff made with the Red Foil... they are bad ass!! an entire set of those would truly be amazing!!
I just put my camera battery in the charger. Time to take some legit pics of all the chipes!

20201221_091141.jpg

More for the kids but Santa brought the pieces to a new PC:

View attachment 603840

Spent Sunday afternoon assembling and yesterday installing software:

View attachment 603841

View attachment 603844

Santa also brought this for papa :)

View attachment 603846
Matt... you got a Nacho Cheese dispenser for the card room man??? That is extreme next Level stuff!! Please covid go away so we can have our meet up @Irish this year!!!

Do you think you can get queso to go through that thing?

Wait a minute... David are you saying Santa let you pick out your own boots?? That's it, we are moving to Texas!! HAHA

They look amazing buddy, never heard of the brand but would love to check them out if we ever hit the deep south someday! Always down for a new pair of kickers!!
You can actually order them online although we have a store in San Antonio. The website is Tecovas.com and they ship anywhere with free exchanges.

I really like great leather goods. Good boots and King Ranch Saddle Shop items. The can get expensive but great quality

Matt... you got a Nacho Cheese dispenser for the card room man??? That is extreme next Level stuff!! Please covid go away so we can have our meet up @Irish this year!!!

Do you think you can get queso to go through that thing?

Yessir. The meetup is happening this year in some (live) form as long as I'm still kicking come June. Not sure about queso, I guess it would depend on how big any chunks would be. I got 2 of those industrial size cheese cans as well, I think I'm covered for a while :LOL: :laugh:

I didn't get anything, my wife told me Santa died of COVID-19.............?!?!? :unsure:

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
j/k, we just stayed at home together, it was nice. :)
Well it seem like some people are doing very well through the pandemic... I can tell you in our family it was mostly exchanging elbow bumps and a few hugs with close family. Many people are struggling in this economy. Still had a great meal with family, it was very low key and kicked back!! Who could ask for more!! I can say it didn't seem like the stores were hurting... damn they were packed on Christmas Eve ( I know I should have been done a head of time.... but Brie already gave me the chips, and a hair brush didn't seem on the same level) LOL

Well it seem like some people are doing very well through the pandemic... I can tell you in our family it was mostly exchanging elbow bumps and a few hugs with close family. Many people are struggling in this economy. Still had a great meal with family, it was very low key and kicked back!! Who could ask for more!! I can say it didn't seem like the stores were hurting... damn they were packed on Christmas Eve ( I know I should have been done a head of time.... but Brie already gave me the chips, and a hair brush didn't seem on the same level) LOL

We actually got a very nice dinner from a local restaurant that was doing curb-side pick-up for the 5 course meal with a bottle of wine, and we had a nice day with a family Zoom get together where we used the Breakout rooms to have smaller group chats in a round-robin fashion... I was just trying to be funny with the "santa" thing........ ;)

Yes it sounds a bit confusing but I had a bag for many years and the leather was so worn it was almost like carrying a cloth bag. When someone gifted ne the new bag it was hard to not use it. I passed on the old bag to a friend who was looking to change out his bag. In retrospect, I should have hung on to the old bag, but I hate having things that are still useful just sitting there. I am starting to get the same feeling about some of my chips since they have not been used much this past year!
Happy to send you my address.... ;)

This was my wife's first Wigilia (normally, the older generation hosts), and she killed it. We did go to her mom's house (garage) on Christmas Eve for a couple hours and my mom's house for an hour on Christmas Day, but for the most part, the entire family was home all day. It was awesome.

Only one poker-related item from Santa (my BIL/SIL), a new money clip just for my poker bankroll. Binder clips have been retired!

View attachment 603253

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom