Wanted Santa Claus v. Santa Ysabel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
My Christmas wish this year is that instead of Santa Claus coming down the chimney on Christmas Eve, his foul mouthed, poker playing, whiskey drinking, cigar smoking sister Santa Ysabel comes instead, bringing two dollar chips to all the good boys and girls! I have been a very good boy this year. My bedroom is spotless, I eat all my vegetables, I brush my teeth without being asked, and I’m a very good sharer.

Can you also be a good sharer? Just in case she doesn’t come, can you partially help make my Christmas wish come true? Looking for 40 Santa Ysabel $2 chips in mint condition to match what I already have. Only need 40 to finish my rack, but willing to take up to 140. As long as the condition is the same, I will take whatever quantity you have available.

So forget Saint Nick, give me Saint JACK-queline! I appreciate any help anyone out there can give me. Happy holidays PCFers!

IMG_2200.JPG

IMG_2205.JPG

No visit from Santa Ysabel. :(

Relying on the sharing and generosity of all you chippers now. Anybody have some two dollars that they aren’t using? Have some trade fodder and cash. Appreciate your consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom