San Jose, CA - $1/1 NLH Tonight 10/15 8pm game (1 Viewer)

quintooo

Flush
Reaction score
Hey all,

Desperate for a couple players to add for this game, so opening to PCF. First time hosting a game this big, would like to make sure it doesn't end early!

Got 6 players locked in, would like to get to 8-9.

1/1, $100-200 buyin, match the stack.

I don't have nice chips (cards mold), but I know some of you SJ whales have grails, I wouldn't mind playing with a loaner set :)

shoot me a PM if interested!

Pretty freeking cool your doing this. Wow. Keep it up. Even if only a couple people show, always make it happen. Treat it like its full. Stay positive. Shine it bright. Classy not trashy. They will come. You will have a list eventually. Just make sure people have fun. We are creatures of habit, and we breed fast, just make sure they have an amazing time and they will return and often sit in the same exact seat. Habitual anyone? Lol Even if only two people show, that’s how it was meant to be. Works out the kinks. Good hosts serve it up regardless. Also, If u ever in the Redding area (3 hours north) your welcome at our games and we started with 4 players many years ago, and now have a pool of over 100 regs! Start small. Grow deep THEN wide, and stay consistent. The game must go on is the motto, good luck tonight! =)

Pretty freeking cool your doing this. Wow. Keep it up. Even if only a couple people show, always make it happen. Treat it like its full. Stay positive. Shine it bright. Classy not trashy. They will come. You will have a list eventually. Just make sure people have fun. We are creatures of habit, and we breed fast, just make sure they have an amazing time and they will return and often sit in the same exact seat. Habitual anyone? Lol Even if only two people show, that’s how it was meant to be. Works out the kinks. Good hosts serve it up regardless. Also, If u ever in the Redding area (3 hours north) your welcome at our games and we started with 4 players many years ago, and now have a pool of over 100 regs! Start small. Grow deep THEN wide, and stay consistent. The game must go on is the motto, good luck tonight! =)
I'm not in Redding often, but I'll keep your offer in mind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom