SOLD samurai palace nevada jacks clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimperdoo

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i got in on this group buy & expected i'd never sell these. it's still a case of, not enough money = would rather keep the chips

that having been said, i'd start considering around $2 a chip. They are for sale but, $2 might not be enough. it's goofy amounts; 90 ea of the .25s, 1s, & 5s & 6 ea of the rest. i figured i might offer sample sets at some point. & would go that route ~6 sample sets, 1 of each for $25 plus shipping. it's a working cash set for a small group that plays .25/.50 or whatever w/ quarters as the unit chip. The $5 chip in the airtite is a mis-label w/ the $100 inlay on the white side & a correct $5 inlay on the black side. there are some double molds w/ the light impression of the other mold too
0samurai.jpg

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
These chips are so cool. I have a sample set and love them. So unique in that they use muted colors as opposed to super bright. But still dead sexy.

dimperdoo

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
2 people in line for all. would love to help those interested in samples. as can be seen i ordered a breakdown that accommodates that. but it would take both falling through to get back to that option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom