Trade Samurai Palace $1000 against Samurai Palace $1000, only! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icewood

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm searching to homogenise my $1k barrels of Samurai Palace, as I have all the colour versions possible :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. If you are in the same case, I can propose you to trade your chips against mine.

First of all, Here what I have to trade:
- Barrels #2 : 16x chips little darker than barrel #1 (6 of them are oiled, but same version guaranteed)
- Barrels #3 : 16x chips with 4 edge spots (2 black + 2 yellow)
- Barrels #4 : 15x chips canary yellow, really flashy
- Barrels #5 : 20x chips toffee
I want to homogenise all chips like the lighters (barrel #1), or eventually the version with 4 spots (#3). In the first picture, you will see all the versions piled (3 chips of each versions), in order to see the differences.

If you are not sure which versions you have, send me a picture with your 1k and some $1 or $500 Samurai Palace chips next to them. It will be the easiest way for me to know which ones you have. I just want to trade $1k Samurai palace for others $1k Samurai palace, no others chips or money. The chips are in EU.

Thanks to watched the thread!

I have about 11 lighter ones w/ or w/o yellow spots and the rest are toffee. But might be cost prohibitive to trade across the pond. GLWS

I have about 11 lighter ones w/ or w/o yellow spots and the rest are toffee. But might be cost prohibitive to trade across the pond. GLWS

From France, 11x chips will cost $8 for USA, the problem is to send from USA, $35... So if you will have to send some others chips in the future in EU, yes we can make a deal.

From France, 11x chips will cost $8 for USA, the problem is to send from USA, $35... So if you will have to send some others chips in the future in EU, yes we can make a deal.
Bubble enveloppe $10 / $15 max you can put a barrel, but it's long (20 days)

Screenshot_20190827_184755_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thanks Lapin & OINoiShi, I didn't see this option at $10/15. It's USPS?

I have already received bubble enveloppe from USA but apparently it's reserved for the companies or other services, or states, I do not know if USPS do that, but from FR you can sent a barrel or 2 in an enveloppe for 10€$/15$€ (selon le poids).

Maximum 3cm hight, otherwise it will be considered as a package :

- Longueur + largeur + épaisseur = 100 cm
- Longueur = 60 cm
- Epaisseur = 3 cm

Last edited:
I am jealous, I have only been able to get 5 of the 1K chip

I could easily understand your jealousy! I was lucky to find my $1k, good luck in your research ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom