Samsung Devices (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I just upgraded my phone to the Samsung Galaxy S4. Samsung has this app call Samsung Link. It's pretty cool. Once you have it all setup, you can drag and drop files back and forth from your Samsung phone/tablet to your PC. (which can be any brand)

I have it setup that every time I take a pic with my phone, it gets automatically downloaded to my PC when both are connect on the same network.

I love Samsung products. I still have an old gen Samsung android phone and don't recalling seeing the Samsung Link. I'm assuming it's new technology. Sounds pretty sweet though. I need to upgrade phones soon. I don't wanna lose the sweet deal I'm grandfathered into though.

I'm putting a Samsung tablet on my Christmas list. :) If I didn't like my Dell M6600 laptop, I'd probably look at getting a Samsung too.

I got the Galaxy S4... love it! I ditched an iPhone and won't ever look back. :)

I have a Galaxy S2 LTE and a Tab 2. Love both devices. My son has an iPod touch that I loathe. That may be the last Apple device I buy.

I really wanted a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I wound up getting a sweet deal I couldn't pass up on a Kindle Fire HD so I went with that and hacked it to run the Google play store = )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom