Sam's Town & NYNY in Vegas -- harvesting? (1 Viewer)

Denali

Flush
Reaction score
How tough is it to harvest from Sam's Town in Vegas? I'll be in Vegas in a couple weeks and was hoping to get some nice ones for using as relabeled 25,000 chips.

Also may hit NYNY for a rack or two of ones. How tough?

Also...
How far away is Spinettis from the strip? I'll be staying at Treasure Island.

Not particularly easy. No poker room, and you can't buy in quantity at the cashier. May have to make multiple trips.

About 4-5 miles from TI to Spinettis. Spinettis is in the downtown area.

No poker room at NYNY or Sam's?

I harvested a rack from NYNY a few years ago by just walking up to the cage and asking for a rack for my home game. They even went back and got me brand new still in the white box

Sams town appears to have a poker room and run a variety of games but they are not on the bravo app
IMG_0199.PNG
IMG_0198.PNG

It is a ways out there though, may as well make day trip out of it and see if you can get some of those sweet boulder stations as well, it's next door. Who knows maybe you'll run into drumhoss there

Spinettis is up a few blocks off of downtown. They will ship whatever you get there, may as well get dropped off there do your shopping, have them ship it home for you, and walk on up to Fremont street. My wife and I walked from spinettis back to strip once...that was a haul but it cool to see some of actual Vegas

I harvested a rack from NYNY a few years ago by just walking up to the cage and asking for a rack for my home game. They even went back and got me brand new still in the white box

Sams town appears to have a poker room and run a variety of games but they are not on the bravo app
View attachment 155093 View attachment 155094

It is a ways out there though, may as well make day trip out of it and see if you can get some of those sweet boulder stations as well, it's next door. Who knows maybe you'll run into drumhoss there

Spinettis is up a few blocks off of downtown. They will ship whatever you get there, may as well get dropped off there do your shopping, have them ship it home for you, and walk on up to Fremont street. My wife and I walked from spinettis back to strip once...that was a haul but it cool to see some of actual Vegas

Thanks for the info, appreciate the effort!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom