SOLD Sam's Town $1 - x155 total chips - Crispy as you can get! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phobos223

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have 155 total Sam's Town Las Vegas $1 chips. These are good as you can get from a live table! I harvested these in 2019 before the 'Rona hit and totally forgot about them. Found them in the garage this weekend when doing some cleaning and gave them an ultrasonic bath. I can't imagine these are easy to come by these days. Colors are sharp, the pink is very bright, hard to capture in a picture. I'm sure if you are looking at these then you already know. I have harvested a lot of these over the years and these are some of the best.

Not sure what the going rate for these are but a quick search showed a barrel went for $65 shipped recently so assuming ~2.75 a pop. I'll do the same per barrel or $440 shipped for the lot. Would like to keep at least a rack together so the extra 55 could be split off if someone needs to complete a rack or something.

Not looking for any chip trades at this time as priorities have shifted. Prefer $$ but will trade for silver coin or brass cased ammunition in the usual calibers. Let me know what you got if this is you'd like to take this avenue.

Payment via Paypal FF, Zelle, or any CRYPTO (preferred)

I haven't posted in a while and have been out of the chip game the past year or so, so hopefully my price is fair, let me know if not! Thanks

Attachments

• 20210109_133755.jpg
    20210109_133755.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 229
  • 20210109_133809.jpg
    20210109_133809.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 20210109_133830.jpg
    20210109_133830.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 20210109_133847.jpg
    20210109_133847.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 237
Any reason @LeGold dibs wasn't honored?
I think my PM was first before any dibs. I PM’ed before posting.

That said, I asked @Phobos223 to take a look at what came first, and if he needed to change the sale, to go ahead and do so.

I also highly recommend using “dibs” and not things like “mine”.

Well... not mine after all, it seems :(

If this goes to anybody but @LeGold..

Any reason @LeGold dibs wasn't honored?

So here's the deal fellas - I posted the chips - Literally, in what felt like 10 seconds after I had a PM from Windrunner saying he wanted the whole lot asking for paypal. I responded wow that was fast and he paid immediately. Then I go back to this thread and see LeGold's "Mine", then I get a PM from him.... I been out of this chip game for a while now I had idea that these would go so fast nor do I want to cause any issues. Didn't think about dibs or whatever I have never sold anything here in 3 fuckin seconds before. I went ahead and refunded his $$ and will come back later this afternoon to see what has happened. Didn't realize the sharks were gonna bite my arm off when I pulled out the chum!

So here's the deal fellas - I posted the chips - Literally, in what felt like 10 seconds after I had a PM from Windrunner saying he wanted the whole lot asking for paypal. I responded wow that was fast and he paid immediately. Then I go back to this thread and see LeGold's "Mine", then I get a PM from him.... I been out of this chip game for a while now I had idea that these would go so fast nor do I want to cause any issues. Didn't think about dibs or whatever I have never sold anything here in 3 fuckin seconds before. I went ahead and refunded his $$ and will come back later this afternoon to see what has happened. Didn't realize the sharks were gonna bite my arm off when I pulled out the chum!
Don’t let anybody tell you what to do with your chips.

how about screw both of them and I’ll trade ammo. It’s better than cash!

i kid I kid. :D

Anything halfway decent gets snagged in literal seconds.

Windrunner... that was funny lol

I only asked because @LeGold is the type of member that looks out for others and he's helped more than a handful of members get what they need by putting their interests first, so he's an asset to the community.

PM makes sense, but I had been under the impression that PMs for sales ads were not OK? https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-classifieds-guidelines.928/

Sounds like maybe the timing was just the problem - just looking out for @LeGold

Totally fine with @LeGold grabbing them if he’s up first. I just assumed my PM won out, and that’s why we consummated. No need for panic, we’re all good :)

Speaking as a member and not a mod. You sell to who you believe was first. Dibs and all that is ridiculous. If the pm came in before the "dibs" then it should go to the pm since it states nowhere in the sale not the site that "dibs" or "mine" counts. If the "dibs" or "mine" came in before the PM then sell to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom