Samples Top hat and cane & CDI (1 Viewer)

If you post a sales thread without detailing these specifics we will call you out on it

if fakes are this good maybe is better if i find someone here in europe to compare them with real paulsons, unfortunately i don't have any
The pictures you posted looks real.

When you have ordered a sample or two and IF you actually end up getting chips in the mail, please just post a couple detailed postures and we'll be able to help you clarify if they are fakes or legit.

I don't want to scam anyone here on PCF and that wasn't my idea, i'm going to do what you said. i'm going to buy them first with my money and post pictures of the chips with my name once i have them in my possession in the ad.
I didn't want to scam anyone and i apologize, I'll do it your way

as everyone has already warned you, this is a scam - you will almost certainly receive chinese knockoffs or nothing.

That site was suggested to me in an italian poker forum and lots of people bought chips or cards there with positive feedbacks, to me it seems a legit site
What forum? I like forums…also curious to peruse this site. Send a link?

Are you sure they actually have any in stock?

80661F31-893C-4824-84BC-AB3D7843387E.jpeg

i wrote them an email about that because 3 quarters of the site is out of stock but they replied to me that is only temporary due to a problem in their softwear and that in a couple of days it will be all ok
colour me skeptical.

colour me skeptical.
yeah, but risking 10/20/30 bucks to see if they are real for me is worth it, if they are i'm probably going to make hundreds of euros, if they are not i can ask the refund through paypal and if it doesn't go well ( which is really unlikely) i've lost some money that i can afford to loose

yeah, but risking 10/20/30 bucks to see if they are real for me is worth it, if they are i'm probably going to make hundreds of euros, if they are not i can ask the refund through paypal and if it doesn't go well ( which is really unlikely) i've lost some money that i can afford to loose
Sure, it's a small risk to take but you know what they say about those deals that sound like they are too good to be true, right?

It’s 99.9% not going to happen. But I’ve definitely spent $20 in dumber ways, so I don’t blame you for trying.

nostradavis predicts sample or some part of it will arrive. subsequent main order wont.
That's what I was thinking. If they're going to go through the motions of claiming that they are original, my guess is that they might have very small amounts of originals that they use when people order samples. And then for large orders, they either get nothing or they get fakes.

Or, they show the originals, send the fakes, and hope the recipient will either (a)have no idea of the switcheroo, (b)not care, or (c)not be bothered to go through a return.

Trust me. If I am going to scam people.

I am going to send out the REAL CDI chips when people are ordering their samples & send all the FAKED CDI Chips when you make a bulk purchase

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom