<<Samples<< The Cutthroats (1 Viewer)

Dirty stacks as expected, but I needed both of these chips.
IMG_9803.JPG
IMG_9804.JPG

Chips mailed out yesterday.

I totally missed that these had arrived. Is there a separate pron thread yet?

They turned out fantastically well, I love how much the colours pop. The 25 and 5k are probably my favourite of the bunch. Nice job.

I totally missed that these had arrived. Is there a separate pron thread yet?

They turned out fantastically well, I love how much the colours pop. The 25 and 5k are probably my favourite of the bunch. Nice job.
No pron thread yet, still waiting for more chips to arrive.

Mine came in as well, they are fantastic. I also got the extra 100 I'm assuming due to the different edge spots.

Must say that my favorites are the 5, 25 and my absolute favorite is the Butterscotch 1K.

Great job, enjoy them! :tup:

I've been a huge fan of these during the whole process. Now that I have them in hand I really do think they turned out awesome. Actually better than awesome, fantastic. Well done sir!

I received mine today as well… Thanks again! Getting ready to place an order soon, was set on scrown mold but had small apprehension that I hadn’t actually had a chance to feel/shuffle inlaid CPC scrowns before ordering. This seals it...they are awesome. Congrats!

These chips are awesome. I have them proudly displayed in my sample frame. The extra 100 will be a super card capper. Expect to see it next weekend!

I'm having 2 more chips made for this set. A lavender base t500 with the same edge spots to clear up low light dirty stacks. And a new butterscotch t1,000 because, just because, Omoar chips.

IMG_1037.jpg

There are 10 sets of the 2 chips available for samples.

I'm only offering these to people who already have the original sample set.

I'm having 2 more chips made for this set. A lavender base t500 with the same edge spots to clear up low light dirty stacks. And a new butterscotch t1,000 because, just because, Omoar chips.

View attachment 380069

There are 10 sets of the 2 chips available for samples.

I'm only offering these to people who already have the original sample set.

Have the originals and in for the add on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom