Wanted Samples of Sun-Fly POLYCLAY (preferably EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticum

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my chase for the next poker chip set(s?), I've become interested in Sun-Fly's POLYCLAY chips.

The price for 1 single chip, however, would cost me $52 including shipping to Sweden.

I've already spent more than reasonable amounts to get samples from various companies, so I was recommended to make a Wanted post.

Preferably in EU to avoid customs etc, but no requirement. If you have a few to spare, please tell me. I live in Sweden.

davislane

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
In my chase for the next poker chip set(s?), I've become interested in Sun-Fly's POLYCLAY chips.

The price for 1 single chip, however, would cost me $52 including shipping to Sweden.

I've already spent more than reasonable amounts to get samples from various companies, so I was recommended to make a Wanted post.

Preferably in EU to avoid customs etc, but no requirement. If you have a few to spare, please tell me. I live in Sweden.
Check out the recent cards molds group buy. There are people offering sample sets so maybe you can putchase a sample or two and go about it that way. I know technically they arent sunfly but they are almost identical imo. Maybe others with both sets can comment as to any discernible differences.

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Last edited:

LeGold

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
pokershop.dk sells Sun-Fly (Ascona, Lucky Dragon, Valentino, Dawning), and ships to Sweden too. Ordered my Asconas there.

LeGold

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
You're right. And I just remembered that I might get have what you want (although I'd want them back once you're done). Only three three. Send me a PM if you're interested!

20201003_193331.jpg

Mysticum

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm pot commited to the PolyInno 43mm if I'm going with the Sun-Fly's.

I thought the PolyClay was available in 43mm and it was not :/

LeGold

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I see. I have PolyInno 43mm samples to if you'd like to verify them :) But I think you'll love them.

Mr Winberg

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Let me know if you need more, e.g. if you want to see how they look and feel in a stack, I have a bunch of mountain top samples (the ones that got HMK himself hooked on hybrids) which I can send you. I think it's 8 or 12.

Mysticum

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you need more, e.g. if you want to see how they look and feel in a stack, I have a bunch of mountain top samples (the ones that got HMK himself hooked on hybrids) which I can send you. I think it's 8 or 12.

Yeah that would be nice actually. 7 or 9 chips would be ideal. I'll send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom