Dragons' Poker Room (1 Viewer)

PlaidDragon

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
EDIT -
Order sent, so apologies if you didn't get in on a sample. There might be samples available after the shipment arrives.

David @ CPC states we're 3-4 months out so we're looking at June/July.

Hello PCF denizens. This is my very first sample thread so apologies in advance if I'm doing it wrong or this seems clunky.

In very early March I intend to submit an order to CPC... my very first set of custom chips.

I'd like to thank everyone who responded in my thread in the custom mockups forum. After several iterations and re-works I've finalized my design with the following:

EDITED --- red edge spot on 50 changed to DG Pink

CPC_Final1.png

Very special thanks to @p5woody for the inlay work. We went around and around via email and he was very patient with me until we settled on the above.

If you're raising an eyebrow (or two) at the presence of the 10 and 50, I get it. The ONLY thing I'll say on these is that this set is mainly for cash games and some of the very odd games we play highly utilize these uncommon denominations.

Thus, you may pick from two different options:

Base Sample (5, 25, 100, 500) - $15
Full Sample (all six) - $20

If you're outside the U.S., add $20 to the above prices.

Prices DO include shipping and payments must be via Paypal.

Samples will be shrink wrapped and mailed in a bubble mailer. Tracking will be provided for U.S. destinations.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Considering one small change:

I'm not sure I like the base red on the 50. DG Pink will make it pop more and be a more cheerful chip. Though the red looks ok in the designer, I'm less happy with the associated samples seen next to each other.

DPR_50x2.png

Opinions?

75% sure I'm switching to the DG Pink spot before I order.

If anyone wants to rescind their request for a sample because of this change, please let me know and I'll take your name off the list.

Considering one small change:

I'm not sure I like the base red on the 50. DG Pink will make it pop more and be a more cheerful chip. Though the red looks ok in the designer, I'm less happy with the associated samples seen next to each other.

View attachment 153649

Opinions?

75% sure I'm switching to the DG Pink spot before I order.

If anyone wants to rescind their request for a sample because of this change, please let me know and I'll take your name off the list.
I’d go with the pink just my 2 cents

payment sent for a full sample set. Thanks.

And now TWO months gone. Will the wait of infinity ever end???!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
EMAIL RECEIVED!

Your Click-N-Ship® shipping notification
This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of JAMIE WILLETTE. A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com is scheduled to be shipped on 06/20/2018. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.

Click-N-Ship® Shipping Details

Shipped from: Shipped to:
JAMIE WILLETTE
CLASSIC POKER CHIPS
11A GORHAM INDUSTRIAL PKWY
GORHAM ME 04038-2668

The waiting might be over!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom