Wanted Sample Sets: Fat Tire, Via Lactea, Zombie Poker Club, Club Courage (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I'm looking for sample sets from the various meet ups I've attended this past year. Having the chips I played with on display brings back great memories and stories! If you can let go of one of these, please send me a PM. Many of the hosts are all out of spares, so I'm dependent on the generosity of others. Thanks a ton!

Fat Tire: @Trihonda FOUND!

Exit Only Lounge: @slisk250 FOUND!

Via Lactea: @Ben FOUND!

Zombie Poker Club: @Poker Zombie . @Mrs Poker Zombie
Zombie Poker Club.JPG

Club Courage: @courage. Had some luck at DCS, but still need a quarter and $100 chip!

Last edited:
Forrest will have an Exit Only set available to him. No worries there. Some sets will be for sale next summer at The Divide. Maybe others if I feel like shipping.

Just the listed ones. I borrowed the pics from other posts. Thanks for checking!

Still looking for a couple sets. Now adding Three Putt Poker by @links_slayer , in anticipation of playing with those @ MTTD:
  • Via Lactea
  • Club Courage: $0.25 + $100
  • Zombie Poker Club
  • Three Putt Poker

Maybe you should post some of the awesome custom sets that you have already played with :)

Via Lactea set FOUND! Now down to just a few:
  • Zombie Poker Club (from SSSS)
  • Three Putt Poker (trying to get ahead for this year's upcoming MTTD set appearance from @links_slayer )
Good idea, Bill! Here's the current Menagerie of Meet-Up Memory custom sets I've had the pleasure of fondling. So many great hosts and events this past year!
  • Suicide Queen Melee @k9dr : Feb2016
  • Shootout @ the Post @Mr Tree : April 2016 + the @jbutler Welcome Game w/ Paymasters: Nov2016
  • Gangster Squad @Mr. Cheese : Many times
SQM Gangster Shootout.jpg

• MadTown Throwdown @Trihonda : Fat Tires May2016
  • Windy City Blowout @Jeff : The Everleigh Club July2016
  • Sunsets @detroitdad : a couple times, most recent at WCB
MTTD WCB Detroitdad.jpg

• Rumble in the Rockies @slisk250 : Aug2016 (Mike, see the extra chips waiting for you from Chris and Ben!). Also Cedar Room $11 and show-me chip from @toad94
  • Sticks, Stars, Straddles, Shenanigans SSSS @Ben : Aevum Rusticums and Via Lacteas (pending) Oct2016
  • Derby City Showdown at Club Courage @courage : Need the quarter and hundred Nov2016
SSSS Rumble Courage.jpg

Still looking for a couple sets. Now adding Three Putt Poker by @links_slayer , in anticipation of playing with those @ MTTD:
  • Via Lactea
  • Zombie Poker Club
  • Three Putt Poker
Good luck with the TPP set. I've begged Josh for a sample of the cash set, but I was not persuasive. He's a lot like Paulo that way...I begged Paulo too! They hold onto their cash sets tightly.

I returned to my sample box once again, but there are exactly zero T25s left in the Zombie Foodies (CPC) set. Sadly, I never gave much thought to samples, so what I had were the extras CPC shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom