Sample Set Lot Pass Around Live (1 Viewer)

salimoneus

High Hand
Reaction score
I have a few sample sets of some of the more popular middle tier chip sets that I'd like to start a pass-a-round with so members can have a chance to check them out before ordering a full set, without investing very much $. Feel free to add your name to the list by adding a reply to this thread. You are only responsible for shipping the lot to the next person in the list. Please read the requirements below to ensure you qualify for the pass-a-round.

Initial sets included in the lot are all in excellent condition, and include the following:

Scroll (8)
Milano (12)
Nile Club (12)
Showdown (12)
Venerati (12)

for a total of 56 chips. Total weight unpacked is 1lb 5oz, so I think too heavy for first class mail, best bet would likely be a Small Flat Rate Priority box which is around $7.50.

It would be great if other members added sets of different chips to the lot along the way, but this is not required, only appreciated.

Requirements:

I'd like to keep it simple, and just have a list maintained by the contributors of this pass-a-round, where each person in the list is responsible only for shipping to the next person in the list. Shipping info can be restricted to being sent via private messages for privacy reasons.

Members must be active for at least 3 months, and have at least 10 posts and 10 likes. Anyone not fulfilling these basic requirements should not be added to the list. I am trying to limit this to active members who are seriously interested in trying out these sample sets, not just any random person who joined up yesterday.

The first shipment of the lot will not be sent out until the list reaches 10 people, at which time I will make the initial shipment to the first person in the list. After that point, the last people in the thread will be responsible for maintaining the list with all interested parties.

There shall be a 5 day maximum from when a party receives the lot to when they ship the lot to the next party in the list. This is put in place to ensure that the lot moves along at a reasonable pace. If you can ship out sooner than that even better of course.

If changes need to be made to the format along the way, I am all for that as long as it is in the spirit of this pass-a-long.

If there is not enough interest in this pass-a-long to fill the initial 10 spots before April 30th, 2018, it will be cancelled.

Last edited:
I have a similar thing in the resources, have only sent it out once.

That's a bit disappointing. You'd think that offering up a free lot of some popular middle-tier chips for people to try out would garner at least some interest. I guess everyone in here already has so many stacks of Paulsons sitting around they don't know what to do with.

Oh well, I'll likely put them up for sale on eBay for $1 Buy It Now plus shipping at cost, and someone out there (hopefully not a member here) will score a nice lot of sample sets for cheap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom