SAMPLE SALE - The Darkroom :: 5th Annual BBQ Tournament Commemorative Chip (2 Viewers)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
*** ALL SAMPLES ARE SOLD OUT! ***

I just started the process of getting these ordered from @David Spragg and have absolutely no idea of timeline yet.

A few notes:
  • If you put your name in for an order please be aware that the mold may has changed to CSQ to accommodate the timeline.
  • Per chip price has not yet been determined, but plan on a few bucks plus $8-ish priority shipping is $3.00.
  • Dibs is first come first served based on order of posts in this thread.
  • Red spot may has changed to Retro Red.
  • Inlay colors are based on digital RGB color. Please expect some variation in final CMYK printed inlays.
  • I'll post final price as soon as I have it from CPC. Final price is $3.00 per chip (before re-shipping).
  • Funds will be collected when production starts... sometime later this year.

SAMPLES WILL BE LIMITED to 10 15 total, and 1 chip PER MEMBER!

Here we go...

5th Annual BBQ Commemorative Chip for The Darkroom
(design by @Johnny5)

1581180671727.png

5 slots will be reserved for local/Denver PCFers. If they pass, I will open those slots up to the community:

Sample Orders:
1. [Denver PCF] @ruskba
2. [Denver PCF] @Kyle
3. [Denver PCF] @markleteenie
4. [Denver PCF] @nitzilla
5. [Denver PCF] @pokerplayingpisces
6. @72o
7. @krafticus
8. @12thMan
9. @FordPickup92
10. @Psypher1000
11. @grantc54
12. @LabMonkey
13. @arch3r
14. @Forty4
15. @suited67

Please note: Shipping will be priority mail SFRB only - I will not offer any other options. I received my sample set for The Boulevard years ago in a first class envelope. The envelope was torn, and one chip was missing. Hence my firmness on this rule.

Last edited:
edit: thanks for the add! I’ve had a few unreturned private messages, was worrying I posted something to piss off the cool crowd. ;) :LOL: :laugh:

Not me!!

I disappear from PMs from time to time... get overwhelmed with life... family... etc... and when I finally get around to checking them, some are more than a year old and so I don't even bother to respond because I feel like a complete asshole at that point. :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom