SAMPLE SALE - The Darkroom :: 5th Annual BBQ Tournament Commemorative Chip (1 Viewer)

Cost per chip will go up a few cents since I need to use PayPal, which includes a 2.5% fee for retail transaction. I was planning to send a check, but it won't make the CSQ deadline.

New total is $3.00 per chip (rounded up from $2.97).

Crap. Wonder if I can get my add-on order in... time to shoot an email

I heard from another PCFer that CSQ technically "closed out" in late January, so this chip might have been a bit of an extenuating circumstance...

I had been emailing David for a few weeks letting him know that I needed to try and get an order done by May 1 for my event, so he knew this was coming. Plus, it was a commemorative/event chip with a very small quantity. I think he kind of "squeezed it in" to CSQ.

That said, it doesn't hurt to ask. Knock on wood!

UPDATE 3/19:

Due to Covid19, I will be pushing back my 5th Annual BBQ date to the new Kentucky Derby date of September 5th. With the delay, the added time allows for me to make it into the next DSQ run (which I was wanting all along!).

This chip has now been switched back to the next DSQ batch, and all cost increases will be covered by me.

Sorry for the added delay, but I think it will be worth it... DSQ is my favorite CPC mold!!

1584624908437.png

UPDATE 3/19:

Due to Covid19, I will be pushing back my 5th Annual BBQ date to the new Kentucky Derby date of September 5th. With the delay, the added time allows for me to make it into the next DSQ run (which I was wanting all along!).

This chip has now been switched back to the next DSQ batch, and all cost increases will be covered by me.

Sorry for the added delay, but I think it will be worth it... DSQ is my favorite CPC mold!!

View attachment 425138
Any chance this makes additional chips available? (Lol worth a shot!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom