For Sale sample... outpost, crystal park, .... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no idea what you are saying :D but you got some really nice chips there!

Ah, thank you very much @Don Clay for the clarification/interpretation! So they are re-labeled Paulson roulette chips, and not authentic ACF chips at all......

Bobb59, I will relinquish my dibs on those. Please post in English, or at least provide descriptions in both languages. Good luck with your sales.

@BGinGA. U welcome
I wasn t sure but I thought it was better avoiding a misunderstanding before than after deal made.
Misunderstanding due in this case by using non english language.
Glws @boobs59.

Ah, thank you very much @Don Clay for the clarification/interpretation! So they are re-labeled Paulson roulette chips, and not authentic ACF chips at all......

Bobb59, I will relinquish my dibs on those. Please post in English, or at least provide descriptions in both languages. Good luck with your sales.

To be 100% accurate, Bobb sticked the labels from the ceramic tourney set onto Paulson roulette chips.

To be 100% accurate, Bobb sticked the labels from the ceramic tourney set onto Paulson roulette chips.

Aaaack! Why would one deface perfectly good (and historically important) ACF ceramic hybrid tournament chips, especially just to put them on crappy roulette mold solids? I don't get it.....

Hello,

Les samples Bahamia et garden city sont ils tjrs dispo ?

Cordialement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom