Wanted Sample of Your Customs!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
Lot of things I dig about this community. Enough that as a not so serious poker player (limitations recently geographically and with two new small children) I’m in for two meet ups and a substantial amount of chips (subjective).

That being said, my favorite thing I enjoy are the custom chips created by you! The thought and detail, backstories, and creativity make these by far and away my favorite. I do my best to pick up the wonderful ones that have been created and offered since I’ve joined, as well as searching through the years of posts to try and find unique customs that speak to me.

If you happen to have a sample of your custom that you’re willing to let go, please reach out! Eventually I will share how these are displayed, including the chips creator and year.

Thanks for taking the time!

I won’t bump this often, but thought this was relevant. I love your custom/GB samples, send them to a good home.

Hell yeah brother, I’d love that! Means more when I know the guy or gal and the story.

Someone recently did a Jeep custom set, reminded me of your recent trip climbing
Have not seen that yet but sounds really cool.
Definitely a unique idea. :)

Samples heating up out here...seem to be routinely going for 5x what they were going for or orginally given for just six months ago.

Wonder what changed. Bad (expensive) timing here, sad face.

No extra full sets, but if anyone sells one of mine I’ll buy them back with you in mind!

Samples are coming along. Will soon post an updated thread with what all I’d specifically love to obtain, but for now it’s still pretty open!

Thanks to those who have assisted, shoutouts still to come. For now, still lookinng for samples of your personal customs and group buys! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom