Sal/Old West Poker Supply (1 Viewer)

MeridianFC

Flush
Reaction score
I think I know the answer but want to confirm, when Sal left for the Great Game in the Sky all his holdings and art went with him? I thought I saw a discussion that there was an attempt to acquire all of this but it fell through.

He made and did the great art a for my Casablanca plaques and I was looking for more but I'm thinking I just need to find someone to do new art? Any suggestions there?

Casablanca Plaques.jpg

I think I know the answer but want to confirm, when Sal left for the Great Game in the Sky all his holdings and art went with him? I thought I saw a discussion that there was an attempt to acquire all of this but it fell through.

He made and did the great art a for my Casablanca plaques and I was looking for more but I'm thinking I just need to find someone to do new art? Any suggestions there?

View attachment 960669
He fooking ruled.

View attachment 960669
You paid for the artwork so it is yours. Contact Sunfly or wherever your plaques were made.

Gene @ABC did most of the printing for OWPS. He tried to get rights to Sal's stuff but was unsuccessful.

He should be able to reprint an old order, however.
I think he got his Boardwalk's and Mayfair's from Sunfly is why I mentioned them.

Gene @ABC did most of the printing for OWPS. He tried to get rights to Sal's stuff but was unsuccessful.

He should be able to reprint an old order, however.
Exactly this. Gene tried to work something outbut not sure if anything came of it.

They responded very quickly but unfortunately do not have the art. To be honest I’m not surprised it was eight years ago and I ordered directly through OWPS. Thanks for the hints though.

so who do you guys use for art? Who’s still making ceramic plaques (In addition to CPC)?

They responded very quickly but unfortunately do not have the art. To be honest I’m not surprised it was eight years ago and I ordered directly through OWPS. Thanks for the hints though.

so who do you guys use for art? Who’s still making ceramic plaques (In addition to CPC)?

If you got a high-res scan or photo of the plaques, a designer might then be able to vectorize the image, correct any blips, and recreate it for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom