Sahara chips to go with Apache plaques? (1 Viewer)

GenghisKhan

Full House
Reaction score
So I'm curious, of all the people buying Sahara plaques from Apache, is anybody making custom labels for 25c, $1, $5 to go along with these plaques?

I have a feeling something is already in the works but can't find any threads about it.

I was looking at the ChipGuide and thinking a different original Sahara logo for each denom would be cool. Below are 3 original logos they used in the past: camel, pyramid, hotel.

I mocked up (with great skill I might add :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) what these labels may look like with correct denoms.These are just project chips I happen to have lying around. They match Sahara colors used before for these denoms (pink 25c, blue $1, yellow $5) but Sahara has used so many colors for each denom that it would be easy each making a custom set.

Tagging everyone from Apache Sahara thread to see what everyone is planning.

@kmccormick100
@ovo
@FDLmold
@ellased
@Meathooke
@ChipFinderSK
@Suited Connector
@BarrieJ3
@jbriod
@AfterTheFact
@RichMahogany

This is a lot of pink....

20200507_231041_2_2_3_2_2_2_2_2.png

Attachments

• 153994.jpg
    153994.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 30213.jpg
    30213.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 77
  • 063416.jpg
    063416.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 85
I only bought a few $20 plaques. Hoping to use them as the value chip in a small 6-max (mixed mold o_O) travel cash set using my mixed white Paulson $1s.

If there is too much white in the set, I may start from scratch and try to build a similar travel set, but with Cali colors.

Currently plan to use Indian Blue roulettes as fracs, with the $5s TBD.
4F4524CD-7385-460F-9B1C-D80B4C22D441.jpeg

I don't have a set to go with the plaques yet but I'll be following this thread to get in on the group buy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom