Wanted S&K $5s — barrels or racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in formation, since I don’t have most of the chips in hand. But so far working with Dover Downs $1s, Ysabel $1s (to become fracs or $2s), Cancun 25s... Haven’t decided on a $100 yet.

A couple racks of S&K $5s would really make the other colors snap together. If I can’t get them, some other yellow/orange to repurpose as 5s. But the S&Ks I think would be perfect.

Still in formation, since I don’t have most of the chips in hand. But so far working with Dover Downs $1s, Ysabel $1s (to become fracs or $2s), Cancun 25s... Haven’t decided on a $100 yet.

A couple racks of S&K $5s would really make the other colors snap together. If I can’t get them, some other yellow/orange to repurpose as 5s. But the S&Ks I think would be perfect.
Definitely, the S&K will really make the set pop

Concept, if I can get enough of each:

rhc-brights.jpg

I kind of like how the Dover Downs and Cancuns both have some shades of pink/magenta, and the S&Ks and Ysabels both have orange. I think due to the size of the spots that this would not cause any serious dirty stack issues, but I wouldn't really know until I had them all together.

Was thinking maybe the brown 100 in the upcoming HSI sale would complete the cash set... But again, I’m not overly hopeful of snagging enough S&Ks, at least not for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom