Rye Park WSOP table (1 Viewer)

bankOman

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Santa showed up early! Ready for the first game to go down on the new table!

image.jpeg

Did you have to sell the carpet?

Gorgeous table - would be a pleasure to play at it.

It was definitely more than I wanted to pay but I had to have folding legs as I need to store it when not in use. I tried to just order a pro caliber table but he couldn't get it to me in time for this weekend and Randy at Rye Park got it to my door in 6 business days. I also heard nothing but good things about the legs from Rye Park and there is no give. Impressed so far!

Very nice! Please post pictures of it in play so we can see it's awesomeness if full bloom!

Also, I very much understand the need for folding legs. All of our tables break down in some way (in two cases, the legs come off).

Very nice! Please post pictures of it in play so we can see it's awesomeness if full bloom!

Also, I very much understand the need for folding legs. All of our tables break down in some way (in two cases, the legs come off).

Will do! Wish the wife would let me have a dedicated space but that isn't gonna happen so I'll take what I can get lol!

Can we get a close up of the legs? (the table's not yours) ;)

Finally got the table in play last night. A little 6 handed 1/2 nl cash game. I don't want to play on this table ever again! Flopped sets and flushes all night only to have someone else flop a higher set and flush! Back luck table or maybe back luck on the new chips? Whatever it is I didn't like it haha! Only pic I took as I forgot most the night!

image.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom