Rural Virginia Newbie (1 Viewer)

castletonmax

Reaction score
Hey y'all. Greetings to everyone on PCF from Rappahannock County, VA. I'm relatively new to the poker chip world. I've been playing since high school. For the longest time I played with dice chips, but about a year ago, I decided to upgrade to a cash set of Milanos. After a few weeks on here, I found a nice set of Rounders chips and splurged. Nowadays I'm planning some of my own custom chips from CPC. I've included a few pictures of both.

Attachments

• IMG_1985.PNG
    IMG_1985.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1986.PNG
    IMG_1986.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1987.PNG
    IMG_1987.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1989.PNG
    IMG_1989.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1992.PNG
    IMG_1992.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 6.44.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 6.44.26 PM.png
    347.2 KB · Views: 114
Welcome from Leesburg VA. :tup:
Does Leesburg count as VA or a suburb of DC... hmm? Lol kidding brother!

Welcome @castletonmax! Definitely man if you ever want to play with the VA crew reach out to @Seeking Alpha Social Club, come and check out lots of different chips as Kevin could easily open a chipping museum!!

We drive about 3 hours to attend those games! @FordPickup92 and I are in northern Maryland, but love to travel for good poker games!!

If there is anything we can help with shoot us a PM!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Willing to try something? Flip that beast in your chips- have it point to the right and let me know what you feel.
0D4A2866-7145-41A1-AC33-70EAF75EBAA1.jpeg

Hello and welcome!

I know this isn't a design thread, but consider the following:
- Increase the font size of "Midland" so that it uses a little more real estate to its left and right; also consider centering in on the exact diameter
- remove the comma
- allow a little bit of white space between the text and the bottom of the graphic - you don't want the grass to overlap the lettering
- when finished, print out your design at 7/8" diameter and hold it arms length away from your face - make sure the denom and major text is readable at that distance

Welcome!

We've heard of the Castleton Festival, but never made it there. Spent a lot of time at a friend's B&B in Sperryville, and a lot of money at the Inn at Little Washington, though... :cool

Last edited:
Late hello from another nearby member. I hiked Old Rag two weeks ago - my second time, doesn't get any easier. Looking forward to an area meetup when a bit safer to do so.

Hello and welcome to PCF! So many great people here willing to help so ask questions and learn as you go!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom