RSVP bonus (1 Viewer)

Is the actual BB placed on the button or is it an amount taken from the pot equal to the BB?
SB and BB post the normal blinds. Nothing taken from the pot. The person in the dealer position places the amount of a BB on the button.

So almost as if there are 3 blinds total, only the dealers BB goes to the rotating bonus.

@JeepologyOffroad is the game every week? If so you may want to go to every other week. If players know it is an option that will always been there if other plans fall through they don’t feel the need to commit early. Going to every other week will increase their desire to play if they haven’t played in 2 weeks and so will RSVP right away. Especially when paired with my other suggestion.

Also, take plenty of pics during the game and text them and some crazy hand stories that happened to the players that missed so they regret not playing and will want to play the next time.
Great idea. We’ve got a private Facebook group we use to coordinate our league. I’m going to make a point to do a better job documenting!

Start sending out the invites like this:

Cash game Friday night, 25/50c Hold’em, 2 seats left let me know if you want one ASAP, game is filling up fast.

Now when they each get that they are thinking the game already has enough people to happen for sure and that they need to reply quickly to make sure they get one of the last seats left!

It's a credible semi-bluff.

Capture16042.JPG.jpg

No, definitely not a cash bonus. Looking for another option - like the show em chips. And it's really more for the RSVP vs on time.

Edit: definitely not trying to put in place strict rules whatsoever. But when everyone waits until the very last second to RSVP it puts the entire game in jeopardy. Keep in mind I don't live in an area that has an abundance of players. For example, I'm probably one of the most isolated chippers on PCF besides maybe some international members.
Topless beer angel probably will work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom