Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Just got a nice Christmas bonus and want to blow it all on chips. Figured this is the fastest way to do that.

Somewhat flexible on breakdown, but ideally something around 200 $1s, 300-400 $5s, 100-200 $25s and 100 $100s.

Would also potentially be willing to trade one of my cash sets.

Hit me up if you have any RPCs to spare.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just got a nice Christmas bonus and want to blow it all on chips. Figured this is the fastest way to do that.

Somewhat flexible on breakdown, but ideally something around 200 $1s, 300-400 $5s, 100-200 $25s and 100 $100s.

Hit me up if you have any to spare.

Thanks!
Are you sober this time?

Just got a nice Christmas bonus
One job I worked at, they gave every a cardboard BMI fat pincher calculator in a card for our holiday bonus.

Like 30 thousand employees.....

Then the next year they sent everyone a card that when you planted it in your front lawn, you get flowers.

One job I worked at, they gave every a cardboard BMI fat pincher calculator in a card for our holiday bonus.

Then the next year they sent everyone a card that when you planted it in your front lawn, you get flowers.
You should be treated better. Much better. We’re hiring by the way.

I get no Christmas bonus. I WIN (compared to you).

1639787283365.jpeg

I get no Christmas bonus. I WIN (compared to you).
We just do a pot luck. Wasn't really a bonus for me this year with my eating habits, but I had a good time chatting. We get zip from the job. But that's okay. I'm lucky where I am.

You should be treated better. Much better. We’re hiring by the way.
....... So.... My resume .... Ummm

I got a degree in graphic design and alot of security management experience. How does that "fit".

Because I'll fookin move. Hahahaha

We just do a pot luck. Wasn't really a bonus for me this year with my eating habits, but I had a good time chatting. We get zip from the job. But that's okay. I'm lucky where I am.

Oh, I'm lucky with my job too, no doubt. But if someone gave me a BMI fat pincher, I would punch them. And then I would punch them again, to make sure they knew I meant it.

....... So.... My resume .... Ummm

I got a degree in graphic design and alot of security management experience. How does that "fit".

Because I'll fookin move. Hahahaha
It’s perfect. We love “eclectic” people and you could go to all the Browns home games. What more could you want?

Oh, I'm lucky with my job too, no doubt. But if someone gave me a BMI fat pincher, I would punch them. And then I would punch them again, to make sure they knew I meant it.
Yeah, honestly they could give me one now. As long as I have the state insurance during my back outage. That's all I care about. #blessed

I'm a unionized worker, and have been for nearly a decade, and I have NEVER received a Christmas bonus in my line of work.

However, to make this suffering more palatable, I usually get asked to simply work on Christmas day and the next, and the pay for this sacrifice makes me forget about bonuses quite easily.

This one time I got to choose a turkey OR a ham for my xmas bonus. That was when I was working for one of the richest guys in Canada, EH.

PMs are your friend everyone. Still trying to piece together a set, thanks.

If you acquire this set, I’ll be attending one of your games (assuming you allow fish to attend). :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

This one time I got to choose a turkey OR a ham for my xmas bonus. That was when I was working for one of the richest guys in Canada, EH.
Sorry for the hijack eh, but I saw the rich guy that gave me a turkey tonight! Wtf???!!

At lease Unger a bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom