Royal (1 Viewer)

MikeNV79

Pair
Reaction score
One of my favorite (no action) hands. I think if Tony G would of make a small bet on the flop he would of definitely got a call thinking Tony G was drawing or bluffing. What do you think?

I suppose, however I'm sure he was hoping somebody had made or would make a flush and take a stab (aka, get even more $)...then again, maybe not. All I know is that I'd so love to FLOP a Royal! How cool is that?

That was a dream flop. Maybe a small bet on the flop would've helped, but everyone would've folded to a cbet on the turn. It was unlucky that nobody was holding any diamond in their hand for Tony G.

It's really a shame when you get a hand like that and people just fold at the flop. Call me a bad player, but having a good hand is important to me.

Super wet flop, you're really not getting much value by betting. Really not much to do besides check and hope someone starts betting.

Best I've ever done is hit a diamond royal on the river in our home game a few years ago, and got paid off for it. It's the source of good-natured ribbing between myself and the victim ever since who had a 9d with another diamond. It's the only time I've ever witnessed one. At least my "royal flush" card protector is justified. :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom