Royal Canadian Legion (3 Viewers)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I had some members of the Abbotsford branch of the RCL approach me to do some work on a poker table they half built. They cut and stained/painted the plywood and provided their own legs. I upholstered the rail, printed and installed the cloth and provided some padding for the playing surface. They were very happy with the finished product and will be using it for the annual final game.

The table is massive. I mean MASSIVE! 4'x10'. The rail is a single sheet thick, they didn't use a rail lip. The wood is thick enough that it didn't need any extra support in that regard.

upload_2015-6-25_17-35-9.png

upload_2015-6-25_17-35-44.png

Ha! I didn't know it was for that legion hall.

I drive by there once or twice a week. And have even played in there before.

Mike

All those old boys would be used to snooker tables so the 4 x 10 probably fits right in!

I didn't even notice that, good eye. I just checked the artwork and you're right, the Aldergrove, BC is slightly off center. Oopsie.

I didn't even notice that, good eye. I just checked the artwork and you're right, the Aldergrove, BC is slightly off center. Oopsie.
Check the text on the arc too. Hard to tell upside down, but doesn't look like it starts and ends at the same level.

Also correct, I must have done this artwork in a hurry.

Also difficult. I have a hard time getting it properly aligned quickly. A lot of trial and error to get it right. I'm sure there's a better way to do it but I'm still learning how to use AI. My graphic design skills are just self taught from online tutorials and instructions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom