Royal and Majestic chips will be available at the end of the month. (3 Viewers)

The chips will be delivered to Las Vegas on Monday. I will try to have all orders out by Wednesday. Thanks for your patience and I will throw in some sort of extra with the orders!

The chips will be delivered to Las Vegas on Monday. I will try to have all orders out by Wednesday. Thanks for your patience and I will throw in some sort of extra with the orders!

Sounds great! No rush.
Thanks for the update!

I just got the tracking number for my order of 500. Supposed to arrive by Friday. I was watching the site and ordered the day the "pre-order" option popped up so hopefully I was one of the first orders in.

On the royals and majestics pages it said they had over 100 pre-orders which is awesome!

Got mine! And a free barrel of the grey/whites! Thanks, @Apache! Business well done!

(Doing an oil test on ten of each to see what I like better)

Attachments

• 1B1D4BAC-AD84-48A8-BE96-82424D21D089.jpeg
    1B1D4BAC-AD84-48A8-BE96-82424D21D089.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 283
Mine aren’t scheduled to arrive until Monday. :(
Same, let’s cry together :(
LOL - Cry me a river (or a turn card). Mine have to make it through Canada Customs and then Canada Post. Delivery hopefully sometime before July. But hey, I've been waiting since September, so what's a few more days.

Mine made it here today. Unfortunately, one of my chips didn’t make it. But the Apache poker chip is a cool insert!

19E4DB18-2C01-49DA-B63C-96616AA2FAC1.jpeg

Got my add on order. I got more 25c and $5 chips of which I already had some from the first run. I’m impressed with how well the colors match up in this run with the first. Can’t speak to that with any other demons other than the ones I mentioned.

Thanks, Apache!

How do I go about ordering Majestics, nothing will add to my cart, still available & what is the shipping time?
Any codes for PCF or Free Shipping?
Im interested in about 800, are they sold in any sets, If so may want 1000..
Sorry so many questions, the site is a little wacky to navigate..

How do I go about ordering Majestics, nothing will add to my cart, still available & what is the shipping time?
Any codes for PCF or Free Shipping?
Im interested in about 800, are they sold in any sets, If so may want 1000..
Sorry so many questions, the site is a little wacky to navigate..
If you haven't already done so, I would create an account on the Apache web site. That will allow you to get a tracking number when your order ships, too.

Quantities must be in multiples of 25, so that may be part of the problem. Just click the "+" for each multiple of 25 and it should auto-fill.

Unfortunately, no discount codes for PCF members that I'm aware of.

I agree the site could be a little better, but it gets the job done.

If you haven't already done so, I would create an account on the Apache web site. That will allow you to get a tracking number when your order ships, too.

Quantities must be in multiples of 25, so that may be part of the problem. Just click the "+" for each multiple of 25 and it should auto-fill.

Unfortunately, no discount codes for PCF members that I'm aware of.

I agree the site could be a little better, but it gets the job done.
Think I will have to wait for a sale if I havent already gotten something by then, maybe just me but can’t bring myself to pay that much in shipping for anything that costs so much-Whew!

Think I will have to wait for a sale if I havent already gotten something by then, maybe just me but can’t bring myself to pay that much in shipping for anything that costs so much-Whew!
Chips are heavy. If they were to offer free shipping, their regular prices would be higher. You’d pay for it one way or the other.

Deleted because I forgot this was in the Apache vendor site. Apologies. PM coming instead.

I have a set of the majestic cash poker chips. Just wondering what kind of chip racks fit the majestic chips the best? The "standard" chips racks that I got off amazon(brybelly I believe) don't fit the majestic chip very well. There is a good amount of space left after you put 20 chips into the rack. My racks will actually hold 21 majestic chips.

Any one else run into this issue?

I have a set of the majestic cash poker chips. Just wondering what kind of chip racks fit the majestic chips the best? The "standard" chips racks that I got off amazon(brybelly I believe) don't fit the majestic chip very well. There is a good amount of space left after you put 20 chips into the rack. My racks will actually hold 21 majestic chips.

Cheap racks on Amazon can be 70mm per barrel, or so. If you buy a rack from one of our site vendors, they are anywhere from 66.7mm to 67.7mm per barrel, which fits most chips better.

66.7mm racks should fit 20 a row perfect for Majestics. Apache has them.

https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/chipco-poker-chip-rack/

Any tips for oiling these chips? I've never done it before, and my Royals are being delivered today.

Yep I did mine. I put about 2 tablespoons of mineral oil in the bottom of a big pot then I used my spray handle to forcefully mix the oil in the water the best I could. Then I did 200 chips at a time. Just dump them in and mix for a minute or 2 with your hands. Then just spread them out on a beach towel to dry. I tried to wipe off any excess oil. I will say at first I thought the chips felt pretty oily but after they dried and they were played with for one game they are good. The difference before and after is night and day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom