Rounders tributes on Roman mold? (2 Viewers)

Awesome set! That error chip $100/$500 movie prop chip is pretty great. If it's for sale, please let me know.
Hey RainmanTrail. Not for sale yet...I paid a pretty penny for it. I think there is another one out there (the same guy I bought it from sold another one). Not sure what I would sell it for as there are not many error chips (I am aware of 2 like mine and 1 $500 with $100 colors).

I am wondering if they were prototype chips and they decided to change the color to the more traditional $100 black and $500 purple. I wonder if David from CPC would know.

Hey RainmanTrail. Not for sale yet...I paid a pretty penny for it. I think there is another one out there (the same guy I bought it from sold another one). Not sure what I would sell it for as there are not many error chips (I am aware of 2 like mine and 1 $500 with $100 colors).

I am wondering if they were prototype chips and they decided to change the color to the more traditional $100 black and $500 purple. I wonder if David from CPC would know.

No, it's just an error. They accidentally put the wrong inlays on the wrong chips occasionally.

1F49127C-5106-434F-B296-130D9D9E082D.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom