Rounders Table Topper (1 Viewer)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
The Rounders table topper has been updated based on feedback from my earlier posts. Thanks to all of you who provided some input earlier on!

I will post a for sale ad once I have these in stock in the next couple of months, along with the other designs shown here.

Full resolution album

Rounders Oval Black.png

Anyway to make the middle the green it was previously? contrast is good

Took me a second to figure out who is in seat 8. Lol. I think the big guy standing behind him in the caught cheating scene would have a more memorable face. The table is awesome and love the artwork!

Took me a second to figure out who is in seat 8. Lol. I think the big guy standing behind him in the caught cheating scene would have a more memorable face. The table is awesome and love the artwork!
Yeah this was a tough one! Went with the sheriff bc he was the one who confirmed the cheating.

1647886928733.png
1647886978366.png

I was also really torn between him vs. using Roman and Maurice as the last character, but I wasn't sure how it would work having 2 characters in a single "bubble" on the topper. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with out it came out in the end! I should be placing an order for inventory here this week if all goes according to plan.

These are table toppers and not poker table cloth, correct? I would love to remove the speed cloth on my table and replace it with your rounders cloth. Thanks in advance!

AC

These are table toppers and not poker table cloth, correct? I would love to remove the speed cloth on my table and replace it with your rounders cloth. Thanks in advance!

AC
Correct. These are toppers. Feel free to send me a PM. Happy to discuss selling the art for the topper if you want to have someone make it on speed cloth for a more permanent installation. Would just need to know who you're working with to have it made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom