Rounders on the Scroll Molds (4 Viewers)

But there is a limit to this:
money_smiley.gif
money_smiley.gif
money_smiley.gif
;)

That sounds like a problem you need to solve asap.

Love the mock up and like the scroll mold quite a bit. The 214 spotted quarter is the nuts for me.

210 quarters
210 dollars
410 fives
90 25s
25 hundreds
5 $500 chip

900 chips plus 50 extras

anyone interested in a dealer button? Just want the image of the bear - no words or anything. I'm in for 2-3 if we can make it happen.

David - I will also email you this order

I also want one sample set too.

I'd be down for one. Just the bear!

Tommy - I will add a sample set to the invoice.
Both of you - how about a 44mm chip dealer button, solid color (no spots) just the bear? Pink?, Gray?, Orange? (so there is no confusion)

OK.

I was thinking one of those see thru DBs.

Great idea for the dealer button!

I'm in for 3.

Tough to pick the color...what do you think would fit in well? From what I've seen in pictures I really like the charcoal color and think that may work...orange could be nice as well.

Just the bear for me and no spots.

edit - interesting idea about the layer cake...that would be pretty stellar

I was thinking one of those see thru DBs.
You have to order 500 of those things.
Got to hook up with Mark (hippieartworks). That's where I got my 2 Terrible's DB from. Not sure if he is available or still recovering from the injury.

Or you could just hook up with PCF Vendor PokerChipsDesign, who offers laser-engraved acrylic dealer buttons in the PCF Marketplace:

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/showthread.php/3974-Crystal-Clear-Dealer-Buttons
crystal-clear-dealer-buttons.jpg

Great idea for the dealer button!

I'm in for 3.

Tough to pick the color...what do you think would fit in well? From what I've seen in pictures I really like the charcoal color and think that may work...orange could be nice as well.

Just the bear for me and no spots.

edit - interesting idea about the layer cake...that would be pretty stellar

Let me think on it :)

David Spragg said:
Let me think on it :)

And folks around here think nothing of paying $5-$15 for a custom dealer button, and it's not like you'd be making hundreds of them. Just sayin'... :D

layer-cake....layer-cake....layer-cake....

And folks around here think nothing of paying $5-$15 for a custom dealer button, and it's not like you'd be making hundreds of them. Just sayin'... :D

layer-cake....layer-cake....layer-cake....

Might cost $8-$10
Need to confirm we can do it with 44mm.
Would probably only make 15-20 unless more were ordered.

I would be in for 5 of the layer cake 44mm chips minimum.

Mike

Dealer button orders here or in Racer's sample set order thread?

Dealer button orders here or in Racer's sample set order thread?

Neither for the moment. I will keep an approx. count and then start a thread or message people if we manage to do them.

Okay, for general tracking purposes: one dealer button for me, or two if it's layer-cake (to display both sides simultaneously).

Last edited:
in for a 600 piece set.

140 - 25
160 - 100
100 - 500
160 - 1ks
40-5ks possibly as 44mm

and a sample set. I'll send an email to confirm.

David - 3 questions and I apologize in advance if these were answered and I missed them somewhere:

1. It's my understanding that this group by was started to cover the expenses/effort in getting the scroll mold back up and running, similar to the FDL mold. In the remote case that the mold can't be effectively restored, would the group buy get cancelled or would you proceed with a different mold? I'm hoping this is a remote case but wanted to check as I may be selling off other chips to fund this project.

2. If we place a 300+ chip order now will we have the ability to add-on in the future?

3. With two weeks left, has this reached the total quota to get this going yet? If not how close are we?

Thanks!

David - 3 questions and I apologize in advance if these were answered and I missed them somewhere:

1. It's my understanding that this group by was started to cover the expenses/effort in getting the scroll mold back up and running, similar to the FDL mold. In the remote case that the mold can't be effectively restored, would the group buy get cancelled or would you proceed with a different mold? I'm hoping this is a remote case but wanted to check as I may be selling off other chips to fund this project.

2. If we place a 300+ chip order now will we have the ability to add-on in the future?

3. With two weeks left, has this reached the total quota to get this going yet? If not how close are we?

Thanks!

1. I'm reasonable confident given that it is preparation (time and effort) rather than repair as it was with FDL, so its less of an unknown. In the remote case I would offer everyone either option (cancellation or a different mold - 39mm obviously)

2. Yes

3. Close but not quite. I just need a couple of the 5 that expressed interest and havn't got back to me yet to come good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom