Rounders on the Scroll and CSQ molds (1 Viewer)

^^^^ Correct!

The 25¢, $1s, $200s (oversized yet to be received), $2K, $10K and the Bounty were all custom colors... The other ones are standard...

The $1's are the same colors as the movie chips, correct?

Attachments

• Rounders Chips.jpg
    Rounders Chips.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 294
Hello....?? Echo...??

Hey Doc!! Not sure if the question was for me or not but here we go:

The White with 414 Pink spots is the same as the movie props, although I don't think the the $1s were ever shown in the movie, but I might be wrong...

My $1s are custom colors, Blue with 414 Bright White...

Does that answer your question?

Take care man!

Thank you guys. Yes, that answers my question. I wanted to be sure the $1's were the same as the original movie chips. I thought they weren't in the movie, but wanted to stay consistent with the ones that "went with" the other movie chips.

I just placed my order for some CSQ Rounders chips. I have to wait for the next run tho. Gonna be a long, long, couple months. Should give me time to pay them off at least. Damn they're nice chips. @ChaosRock's pictures were just too much for me...once I saw them I was finished.

Hello Dave not sure if this is the place, I was curious about a 1 inch inlay on the circle square mold?
Thank you so much.

Hello Dave not sure if this is the place, I was curious about a 1 inch inlay on the circle square mold?
Thank you so much.

They can be made no problem, it's just that the edge of the 1 inch inlay sits dead in the groove on the chip. Some people like that, some don't.

Is there a chip that 1 inch inlay works the best?
Thank you for the assistance on a set that is 3 years away from being made!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom