Rounders on the Scroll and CSQ molds (2 Viewers)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
As several people have asked, the scroll mold will be back in next year and I can take orders for Rounders chips for anyone who missed out or needs to add to theirs. We have one scroll mold order in the queue right now so obviously need more before installation could be scheduled (unlikely to be until around March anyway). Whether the 44mm goes back in again or not will depend purely on demand.

We also made one Rounders set on the CSQ mold last time round and can do the same again for anyone who is interested. Mr Cheese is already in on it. There are already a couple of CSQ orders in line and it will probably be in early Jan so orders for this run need to be in asap. :)

The standard colors for these chips were:

$1 white 414 dg pink
$5 red 414 dg yellow
$25 green 414 dg peach
$100 black 414 dg green
$500 purple 614 dg arc yellow

No-one has to stick to those colors of course, as long as the minimum order qtys of 300 total and average 100 per denom are adhered to. Anyone needing smaller qtys will have to organise a 'private group buy and handle the shipping.' The minimums will apply even if you take the standard colors.

Prices:
Scroll molds are $1.92 each in the standard colors and CSQ will be $1.63 each.
Those and any other colors will be priced per our normal prices.

Last edited:
Can't wait!

For those who want to see what the Rounders chips look like in CSQ here's @ChaosRock pron thread. Note several of his chips are non standard colors.
http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/rounders-on-the-sqincirc-mold-cash-and-tourney.7538/

Here's are the pictures of ChaosRock's chips. As far as I know the 5's to 500's are the standard Rounders colors and all the others are custom? Including the 2k and 10k chip denominations.
HFuHUqi.jpg

BxvnmTV.jpg
EBUUQrH.jpg

gx8nYA5.jpg

Cash Chips:
B5YhpLk.jpg
nUGqzWp.jpg
vCjh15U.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent. How many 44mm need to be ordered to make it worth it? I would like to add some 44 scrolls to my MD-50 Rounders set.

Of course, Cheese!

Uploaded some of your pictures. If you'd like to chime in on the color and denomination variances with your chips? I think your 5 to 500's are standard color and denominations and the rest are all custom right? Let me know and I'll update my post.

Thanks!

Here's are the pictures of ChaosRock's chips. As far as I know the 5's to 500's are the standard Rounders colors and all the others are custom? Including the 2k and 10k chip denominations.

^^^^ Correct!

The 25¢, $1s, $200s (oversized yet to be received), $2K, $10K and the Bounty were all custom colors... The other ones are standard...

44mm Scroll Mold
$1000 canary yellow 514 blue
$5000 light chocolate 514 white

For those wondering about the original group buy of these chips.

GDI, I need to bink some kind of real tournament so I can afford this and a hot stamp set at the same time.

I've just about finalized my breakdown. Should be emailing you my complete order this coming week David :)

I'm on the fence about getting a set of these, but if i do it will absolutely be CSQ. @Mr. Cheese , I would definitely want a sample set if I don't order a big set... Maybe a couple barrels of the $100's just to play with since I love those chips so much.

I'm on the fence about getting a set of these, but if i do it will absolutely be CSQ. @Mr. Cheese , I would definitely want a sample set if I don't order a big set... Maybe a couple barrels of the $100's just to play with since I love those chips so much.

Sounds good, yeah just let me know, I don't mind adding on as little or as much onto my order as people want.

Many people report that their customs arrive with a bit of built-in run-bad for the owner. Chips on the scroll mold don't have that negative feature, tho.

Many people report that their customs arrive with a bit of built-in run-bad for the owner. Chips on the scroll mold don't have that negative feature, tho.

I can vouch for that, used my scroll rounders last month for my yearly deep stack/ big money game and came in second. :)

While those CSQ rounders are nice, the new scroll molds rock, I think they're my new favorite mold.

Last edited:
Needs to be ordered and paid for by 4 December. I presume you mean for ordering Rounders? Anything else on CSQ will have to wait until the next time round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom