Rounders movie poker chips (chesterfield, cigar club, golf pro game etc.) (1 Viewer)

GIANTDustySquid

Straight
Reaction score
im wondering if anyone has any idea what the chips look like from the games in the rounders movie. Specifically the golf pro game, cigar club game, union game, judges game, and police game?

In the Judge's game, they are playing with super diamond plastic chips. In the police game, they are playing with generic crest and seal chips with the generic E on them. Not sure about the other scenes. There may be no other prop chips.

But I was astounded by how much the Chesterfield prop chip sold for recently; a $100 and change on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rounders-25...502734?hash=item1a32dd224e:g:9PgAAOSwjIRZj0xM

The KGB chip (I forget the name of his club), which I think is a much more sought after chip, sold for only a little more;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rounders-25...498332?hash=item1a32dd111c:g:7GkAAOSwoXRZj0ur

From memory, I think the Cigar shop had plain circle square mold chips from ASM and I believe Jeff is correct, the police game were generic plain mold or crest and seals with some symbol or letter on it.

The KGB and Chesterfield chips are the only ones worth obtaining IMO. I have one spare of the KGB $100 chip that I could be convinced to part with if, but they're not cheap.

IMG_20170416_023947.jpg

im wondering if anyone has any idea what the chips look like from the games in the rounders movie. Specifically the golf pro game, cigar club game, union game, judges game, and police game?

The manufacturer of the KGB and Chesterfield chips is Atlantic Standard Molding (ASM). The company changed hands over the years and is now Classic Poker Chips (often referred to as 'CPC' here on the forum), and one of the owners is a member on this site.

They still own the rights to the KGB and Chesterfield chip designs, and now offer Rounders Replica chips in their online store on the CSQ mold and on the scroll mold. They are not the same mold as the movie chip (Roman mold), but the inlay and color combos are identical.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom