Giveaway Rounders Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Kids,

Up for giveaway here is one Rounders DVD which was bought as a previously viewed DVD but is still sealed from when it was bought from the store. Someone gave this to me as a gift, and it was never opened by me as I already have a copy. I figured why not give it away. Sorry no Blu-Ray here or else I would of kept it as I only have a DVD and never upgraded. Also I have a 60mm Rounders Teddy KGB Dealer Button from Apache that is part of this giveaway. All the winner needs to do is pay for Shipping. $5 Shipping in the US. And if you are overseas you will need to pay the Actual shipping cost.

***A Note to all the people not in USA (I can visualize in my head @Anthony Martino typing USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!) or CANADA this DVD is region 1 and may not work in your DVD/Blu Ray Player overseas. I believe it may work in your Computer/Laptop if it has a DVD player as those may be region free players.***

IMG_4436.jpg

Here is how I am going to do the giveaway. To enter reply in this thread with "Pay That Man His Money". If you post something else it does not count and you will not be entered. I will let this signup run until next Saturday 11/21/2020 12PM EST. I will then run a randomizer to see who the Top 26 people are and post the results. Those 26 people based on the order from the Ramdomizer will get assigned a NFL Team from Week 11 2020 that their randomizer order corresponds with below. So say you are #1 on the Randomizer you will get the Bengals and then #2 will get Washington, #7 you will get Patriots, etc... There are exactly 24 teams playing on Sunday and 2 Teams that play on Monday. Whichever team scores the most points out of all the 26 NFL Teams that play on Week 11 on Sunday and Monday determines who will win the Giveaway. If multiple people tie with a winning score then I will draw for High Card between all the people who tied to determine the winner. Just pray the Randomizer does not make you #15. Let the signups Begin and Good Luck.
1605414036164.png

2020 Week 11 NFL Sunday/Monday Games
1PM Games
1. Bengals
2. Washington
3. Falcons
4. Saints
5. Steelers
6. Jaguars
7. Patriots
8. Texans
9. Eagles
10. Browns
11. Lions
12. Panthers
13. Titans
14. Ravens

4PM Games
15. Jets
16. Chargers
17. Dolphins
18. Broncos
19. Cowboys
20. Vikings
21. Packers
22. Colts

Sunday 8:20PM Game
23. Chiefs
24. Raiders

Monday 8:15PM Game
25. Rams
26. Buccaneers

Last edited:
In case anybody wants to see the Features on the DVD here is a. photo of the back cover.

AB92E3C4-71F2-4AD1-9D62-8FC98A851DAC.jpeg

Already have the DVD so no need to enter but wanted to say thanks again for a great giveaway!

“In my club, I will splash the pot whenever the f_ck I please.”

I already have the movie so wish everyone else good luck. Figured I’d just toss in one of my favorite lines.

We have 22 Entries so far so and there are 4 more spots to fill out the number of teams playing in this Giveaway which is 26. The number of giveaway entrants is unlimited, but only the first 26 names in the Randomizer will get a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom