Rounders Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
I know that David had mentioned working on some dealer buttons/chips perhaps, but in the meantime, I have been looking at making some for my own use as well as some other things.

I contacted P5Woody and asked if he would mind taking a crack at it, and this was his first attempts:

dealer mockup all.jpg

Personally, I liked the bottom right one the most, but asked for a few modifications.
- Make the chip/oreo rack more translucent instead of red.
- Increase the size of the x on the DON'T TOUCH label.
- Make the oreos brownish black.

He then sent me this:
dealer mock6.png

I'm really liking where this is going, and would like to get some more input from the folks here.

I will most likely be getting these made at GOCC in the 63mm size.

Mike

I like them all Mike... I am more of a 'the simpler the better' kinda guy so for me, the choice would definitely be top right... I love the fact the chip inlays have nothing but the bear and the denom so I think it's fitting the DB kinda follows the same simple template... Btw, my Bounty chips inlays are just a centered bear with a red crosshair superposed...

If you ended up opening up for orders, you can put me down for two, regardless of design... :)

Last edited:
Vote top right. I like the saying pay the man his money as well, but if you include that, might make more sense to align dealer on the top edge and center the bear.

I think I like this...

Side A: your sample number 3, DEALER and Bear
Side B: P5's version, but no bear, and bottom text larger (so it's ROUNDERS, DON'T TOUCH, PAY THAT MAN HIS MONEY.)

Top right FTW - if you get this design (or something close) and do a group buy, I'd be in for a button.

No interest in buying, but I love that top left button. Oreos yum.

Ok, the collective mind has made me think twice about the rack of oreos versions.

I had asked for this first update before I thought about going away from it.

dealer button 3d rounders.png

This gives you an idea of what I want to do with the edge artwork.

However, now I am thinking of doing two of the following designs, or possibly just one of these designs with different front/back sides of the button.
dealer mockup2.jpg

Which colour works better? The black or the brownish black? Have the bear in the center, or KGB?

And the more I think about it, the more I think I will go with the DEALER as one side, and the cookie as the other side. I'd want the outer ring on the DEALER side to be the same as the cookie side though.

Mike

Think I'm out for anything other than top-right in the OP if they get made. I get what you're trying to do with the whole cookie thing, I'm just not a fan. On this particular button simple is awesome... anything else is just too gimmicky.

I think less might be more in this case. My vote for the top right as well and would be in for a couple if there is a GB.

Last edited:
Hahah, ok.

Someone can organize a group buy for the top right version. (I am sticking with my options) I will pay for one of those buttons to be shipped to P5Woody for compensation.

Mike

In the minority but I thought the rack of Oreos was cool.

I love the Oreo button though! Definitely count me in for 2 of those.

Prefer KGB in the middle

I actually kinda like the option with the black oreo and KGB in the middle on one side and the bear and DEALER on the other with the "oreo" outer ring.

I actually kinda like the option with the black oreo and KGB in the middle on one side and the bear and DEALER on the other with the "oreo" outer ring.

That is how I will be ordering my buttons (most likely).

I will have the rolling edge done with the top half black (or brown/black) and the bottom half white. Then it looks like you took the top off the oreo and inside someone printed the bear and dealer on the creamy filling. (And then you can stack two buttons together and 'peel them apart'. :D

Mike

How have I missed this thread all this time? :eek:

In for one of the ever-popular top right version.

Why isn't KGB a fat bastard? If he sits on his arse playing poker and eating racks of Oreos, he should be massive!

I dig the Oreo design with the KGB lettering. Not so keen keen on the bear version.

That is how I will be ordering my buttons (most likely).

I will have the rolling edge done with the top half black (or brown/black) and the bottom half white. Then it looks like you took the top off the oreo and inside someone printed the bear and dealer on the creamy filling. (And then you can stack two buttons together and 'peel them apart'. :D

Mike
I kind of like that the Oreo button is something that only poker players and rounders fans may understand. Maybe the elitist in me :). I like this much better than the rack of oreos. Count me in if you do this or the simpler top right design.

Why isn't KGB a fat bastard? If he sits on his arse playing poker and eating racks of Oreos, he should be massive!

I dig the Oreo design with the KGB lettering. Not so keen keen on the bear version.
Lots of cardio?

Im in for a rack of those cookies.......
I like the top right in OP maybe add "ROUNDERS" to that, and the cookie, may top right in OP and the back is the cookie (P5's)....

New Oreo bear that p5woody posted is the nuts.

Subtle and blended in.

I'm against "rounders" being anywhere on the dealer button. Simple is king with this design, don't see the need to add the movie title

Also, love the idea of the bear and "dealer" in the middle like the inside of the cookie.

Buying 2 is a must so you can open the Oreo at the start if each game!

In for one top right "simple" version and two of the Oreo bear/KGB with bear/DEALER flip side. Or one of each of the Oreo bear/KGB versions if it helps get both made

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom