Rounders Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

However, now I am thinking of doing two of the following designs, or possibly just one of these designs with different front/back sides of the button.
View attachment 13510

Which colour works better? The black or the brownish black? Have the bear in the center, or KGB?

I've been an upper-right guy all along, but I really like this black edge. I'd be glad to front the buy for 25 or 50 or whatever it takes of these in 63mm, with the bear and DEALER on both side, and the black rim.

What would be necessary for p5woody and you (racer96) in order to do that?

Tnx -- Larry

I will most likely be ordering a bunch of the Oreo with bear side / bear,dealer cookie rim side. Not sure if I will do it group buy style though, as I'm still running the chips portion of the group buy, and well, that's a lot to track already.

If pltrgyst wants to do the bear,dealer,cookie rim both side buttons, he (or anyone else) can do it group buy style, or just enough to meet minimum requirements from game on. All I ask is that a sample of the buttons made is sent to p5woody for his awesome work on these designs.

Thanks,
Mike

Look at my latest posts on the CPC forum. Real Rounders dealer buttons now available to ship!!

As much as I like the bulls-eye on bear bounty chips by ChaosRock, I think those oreo cookie designs would make great 43mm bounty chips.

I can run the GB for the buttons if it helps. 63mm from GOCC?

What thread is this? 63mm buttons for what? Doesn't matter, in for two.

I'll get with Mike and P5 to see who is doing what. Once I know where we are, I can start another thread and we can go from there.

As much as I like the bulls-eye on bear bounty chips by ChaosRock, I think those oreo cookie designs would make great 43mm bounty chips.

Oreo cookie bounty chips would have made me buy a whole set of the Rounders chips, lol. My wife is happy anyway.

I have 2 CPC dealer buttons on their way....but need moar !

I think this GB has potential... could we proceed with this pretty please :) ?

The cookie design would be great for bounties (like Dave suggested)
For DB's I would like a basic one (bear + dealer) and one pimped one oreo style/2-sided

Think I'm out for anything other than top-right in the OP if they get made. I get what you're trying to do with the whole cookie thing, I'm just not a fan. On this particular button simple is awesome... anything else is just too gimmicky.
Same here. Top right looks great.

Another bump. Just bought my set and would love a big juicy button to go with it. I said I liked the top right, but I hadn't seen Woody' oreo when I said that. I'm in for one of whatever design.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom