Status
Not open for further replies.

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I know several have looked lately not sure how successful they've been. I'd like to get 4 if possible. Will buy any quantities up to 4.

@Marhault While I have several pass through my hands through the years I don't have one to sell at the moment. However, I did speak to Apache several weeks ago as I PM'd him about Rounders buttons. He said at the time he was having them made and it was about 6 weeks for the Rounders buttons to be back in stock. I'm assuming the Pandemic has been causing delays.

@Marhault While I have several pass through my hands through the years I don't have one to sell at the moment. However, I did speak to Apache several weeks ago as I PM'd him about Rounders buttons. He said at the time he was having them made and it was about 6 weeks for the Rounders buttons to be back in stock. I'm assuming the Pandemic has been causing delays.
David said he was working to get some to check the CPC site in a few weeks, just thought there might be some different versions out there to sample. Appreciate the info though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom