Trade ROUNDERS DB for CDI DB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polochris

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Looking for a CDI DB! Would love to buy one off you. Let me know!!

Thank you,

Will trade my Rounders DB for you CDI DB. It’s a long shot, but maybe this will open the doors:)

Last edited:
I have a file for a puck if you can't find one. Fyi if you chose not to have a rolling edge, and the puck is mostly white anyways, ABC won't have a minimum...:whistle: :whistling:
Untitled-1.jpg

I have a file for a puck if you can't find one. Fyi if you chose not to have a rolling edge, and the puck is mostly white anyways, ABC won't have a minimum...:whistle: :whistling:
View attachment 210028
I'll take a couple of those! Hey Steve, I just got your latest in the mail...well done!

I'm sorry I don't have any extra CDI buttons.

I'll take a couple of those! Hey Steve, I just got your latest in the mail...well done!

I'm sorry I don't have any extra CDI buttons.
Start derail/ Cool. Thanks Jeff. I apologize to everybody for the extended delay in mailing them out. I'm happy they're starting to turn up. /End derail//

Well per @Quicksilver-75 that should be straight forward to have more made. Sounds like a job for the leadership skills of @allforcharity!

Trust me, unless you want shipping charges coming out your butt, you don't want this one organized from Canada.

However, if someone Stateside wanted to help out with being point person on a GB, I will take care of re-shipping to anyone in Canada or International. No problems there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom