Wanted Rounders CSQ 25, 100, 500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know. All the offerings he has include 5s and I don't want 5s and I want custom 1ks and 5ks so I'm just trying to source the 3 lower denoms. If it's anything outside the standard offerings in the "sets" on there the prices revert to fully custom prices even for the standard offerings on the lower denoms.

So my goal is to try and source some 25's, 100's, and 500's and once I get those build custom 1k and 5k and order those separately.

he'll give you any breakdown you want, just email him "Alternative quantity breakdowns can be ordered at the same price subject to availability"

I know that, but the prices go up to full custom prices. I emailed him about it already.

are you sure there wasn't a miscommunication? per my edit above it says right on the page "Alternative quantity breakdowns can be ordered at the same price subject to availability"

unless you don't need enough of the non-customs to get up to the set price?

I have the email, maybe I misread it but I asked about changing the setup and ordering custom 1k and 5k but he told me that any deviation from the sets listed on the site pricing reverted to full custom prices. I can email again to verify.

I know that, but the prices go up to full custom prices. I emailed him about it already.
This was my experience for sure, when dealing with David. I have a set of 800 CPC stock designs. I messed with the quantities and didn't pay ANY extra

Yes man, sorry, I should have read the thread more carefully. I don't have any customs. They definitely would have cost me.
I know the customs will cost extra obviously. But I was lead to believe the whole set would revert to custom prices regardless of whether they're stock design or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom