Rounders colors on Cards Mold (1 Viewer)

DJ_Fett

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I’m looking to match the Rounders colors to the Cards Mold.

I know there are charts with the colors, but I was hoping someone had both Rounders samples and the color wheels that were printed for the cards mold.

Any Help?

I know there are charts with the colors, but I was hoping someone had both Rounders samples and the color wheels that were printed for the cards mold.

Any Help?
Closeish.
50878189553_eb32d30c4c_c.jpg

Any Help?
I have the rounders sample set and the cards mold color wheels. I can do the comparison later tonight. Which denominations?

Actually, I didn’t think - I have a CPC colour set. I can put them next to the cards mold chips...

Do we know what the CPC colours are on the rounders chips?

76337CB4-5EC2-44C5-BF93-ED1233940003.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone’s help! Sooo..... anyone got a 414 and 614 SVG template I can use?!

Any Help?
I'd be interested for Rounders card molds if group buy or something.

Were any of Rounders made for the cards mold?
So I had a 900 set made, and they’re mostly still sitting in the box in my basement. My game kind of died off, and we probably won’t get it going again for a few months, so I don’t think I’ll be getting them all out and good pictures for a while. But I have had a stack of each out playing with them and I’m unbelievably happy with how they turned out.

I think the 25 and 100 are pretty spot on. The 1K and 5K I didn’t match to anything, just went with the colors I felt worked well. The purple on the 500 ended up way lighter than the CPC version, but other than comparing it side by side I really like the chip still. Here’s a couple pics I took real quick with the stacks I had out. Also, I haven’t been on here much so if there are any other threads these would be relevant to please give me a heads up, I’ll post them there as well

CE2B856A-910C-43B4-B4AD-3F7AD69E787E.jpeg
5F963BF6-EC88-4980-9F92-AD8F37BAE009.jpeg
8BEBFD35-5F6C-4C34-BC22-12831D187DF2.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom