Rounders Chesterfield 'Pre-Sale' (1 Viewer)

Awesome!

I see there are sets up to a qty of 500pcs. To clarify, if ordering a set of, say 600pcs, I assume the price per chip for the additional 100pcs remains the price per chip of the 500 set?

Awesome!

I see there are sets up to a qty of 500pcs. To clarify, if ordering a set of, say 600pcs, I assume the price per chip for the additional 100pcs remains the price per chip of the 500 set?

Not exactly, because the 500pc price includes shipping which may or may not increase proportionally. So the additional 100 might be a fraction cheaper than the price per chip of the 500.
If you want to commit to 600 then you pay the 'deposit' on both the '500' and '100' qty's.
And of course as it says clearly the shipping is only included to US addresses.

Via this forum and by email more than enough people previously expressed interest, so let's see how 'real' those interests are.
The quicker people commit the quicker it would start. ie if there is enough commitment in a week then I would schedule them without waiting until the end of Feb.

Not exactly, because the 500pc price includes shipping which may or may not increase proportionally. So the additional 100 might be a fraction cheaper than the price per chip of the 500.
If you want to commit to 600 then you pay the 'deposit' on both the '500' and '100' qty's.
And of course as it says clearly the shipping is only included to US addresses.

Can you give a rough estimate on tracked shipping to Europe for 600 chips? Doesn't have to be exact, just a ballpark.

This is a superb offering and I hope it takes off like a rocket ship!!

Decisions...
No mold without dollar signs (close replica of originals) vs. jockey mold with dollar signs :banghead:
I need some samples and a poll to help with my decision :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Decisions...
No mold without dollar signs (close replica of originals) vs. jockey mold with dollar signs :banghead:
Yeah, same dilemma here!

Unfortunately there won't be an opportunity for samples unless it goes ahead.

Before I commit, anybody know enough to explain differences between Smooth mold vs jockey mold.
Never mind. Plain simply because it doesn’t have a currency symbol.

Last edited:
Thanks, David.

I NEED at least 500 of the no mold for a STT set.

I’d love the chance for a T5,000 chip. If not, I could do a T5 base set.

If there is enough commitment then extra denoms etc can be done same time just like we did with the Rounders bears.

Before I commit, anybody know enough to explain differences between Smooth mold vs jockey mold.
Never mind. Plain simply because it doesn’t have a currency symbol.

That is the only difference. Keeping it as close as possible to the original.

Decisions...

since I decided to go tournament I went without currency symbol.

Just put in a deposit for 500 of the Plain Mold.

1578891607157.gif

In all seriousness, how much can I expect to get for a kidney?
I was hoping to get enough for 1,000 piece Chesterfield cash set. Custom cash and tourney sets...soooo, $10,000?

I was hoping to get enough for 1,000 piece Chesterfield cash set. Custom cash and tourney sets...soooo, $10,000?

Depends on your lifestyle, you might have to put up with a proportion of reject chips.

Would you consider making a $2 chip, with the dollar sign, on the plain mold. Because the $2 chip wasn't made for the movie, would it be distinct enough not to violate the agreements you have in place?

Would you consider making a $2 chip, with the dollar sign, on the plain mold. Because the $2 chip wasn't made for the movie, would it be distinct enough not to violate the agreements you have in place?

I answered that earlier in the thread. Once I have sufficient pre-paid commitments for either or both then I would consider any custom stuff at custom prices.
Are you planning a set with only one denom then?

Tourney. If a 5k gets made:

T25 x 120
T100 x 140
T500 x 60
T1000 x 120
T5000 x 60

If no 5k chip, then I will do a T5 base set. I’m not sure what breakdown I’d do for that.
For T5, I’d likely do:

T5 x 100
T25 x 120
T100 x 100
T500 x 100
T1000 x 80

So out of about 40 people who commented in the original thread, 11 appeared to show real interest.
Only 2 of those people have actually gone ahead so far.
Needs more commitment if it's going to happen.

So out of about 40 people who commented in the original thread, 11 appeared to show real interest.
Only 2 of those people have actually gone ahead so far.
Needs more commitment if it's going to happen.

I’m guessing my order of 300 isn’t enough to get this project started lol. I wasn’t even on the original post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom