Rounders Chesterfield 'Pre-Sale' (4 Viewers)

I need 1,500 for either mold (3,000 total)
So far 800 + maybe 240 coming

So out of about 40 people who commented in the original thread, 11 appeared to show real interest.
Only 2 of those people have actually gone ahead so far.
Needs more commitment if it's going to happen.

Sorry just saw this, in for 1k. You may want to @ the people in the original thread who expressed interest.

Sorry David, my dentist must have decided he needed a new boat. I love thousands in unplanned dental bills! It really has a knack of eating into the chip budget.
Hopefully these get made, I’d love a sample.

Even though La La Land might have been a clue I wouldn't have known who you were until I got the paypal. :)
When am I going to see you again?

Hi David, it's Greg in Los Angeles. Ooh and yeah, I can't seem to get to any of the chip shows or auctions.

Last edited:
We have enough for the plain mold version.
David, I'm one of those in for the 500 set on plain mold. Is there a chance to bump my set up just a bit...so that I can have some spares and sample sets?

Or, will it be a situation like you do with custom sets, where extras are usually included? :)

David, I'm one of those in for the 500 set on plain mold. Is there a chance to bump my set up just a bit...so that I can have some spares and sample sets?

Or, will it be a situation like you do with custom sets, where extras are usually included? :)
Early adopter bonus perhaps lol

When we finalise you can order any number over 500 you like. There wouldn't be any extras included on a non-custom set, especially when the prices are already hugely discounted over what they would have been for custom.

UPDATE - we will be proceeding with the Plain mold replicas but not the Jockey mold option (for which there were no takers)
Anyone who has not yet ordered should contact me asap as should anyone looking for custom options for the initial run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom