Rounders & Chesterfield Club actual prop chips for sale on eBay (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
THESE ARE NOT MY AUCTIONS.

Actual prop chips from the movie "Rounders" have been recently showing up on eBay.

Currently UP FOR AUCTION are a Chesterfield Club $25 and a Teddy KGB $25.

Sold prices recently were:

Chesterfield Club $100 for $175
KGB $1 for $255
KGB $5 for $305

I can say the two auctions mentioned here are being sold by Jim Blanchard. Take that as whatever authentication you may need.

(as a P.S., I haven't seen an auction for any Rounders movie chip that has had a COA in well over a decade. IIRC, most were originally sold in groups of ten with a COA from Premiere Props and were likely broken up as individuals for sale afterwards).

Exactly. I have a complete set of both poker rooms. I have the original COAs on all of them (except the $1s - I traded other Rounders chips for them and received a copy.) I purchased a group of chips, kept one and sold the rest with copies of the COA.

Anyone interested in bidding on these, an FYI these were not sent to Miramax for use in the film, but held back at the factory that produced them. From Jim:

"These Rounders chips were made for Miramax Films but were kept at the factory as samples. These were part of the factory, run but were not sent to Miramax. Therefore they were not used in the filming of the movie. Only Miramax Films can claim actual movie use"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom