Cancelled Rounders $100 barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

IaHawk

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking for a barrel of Rounders $100s. I know someone has a barrel sitting around they don’t want...correction....need. ;) :D

E267F4BD-6782-443F-94B2-902E0E74896C.jpeg

TKEUofM

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you don't have luck with anyone on the forum you should be able to get them pretty easily directly from CPC. I had a Rounders order that I just added on to. CPC said they are finishing up the main production run and should have extras available to fill smaller orders.

IaHawk

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yeah, I had a message into him a few months ago and he said it would just depend on what they had left after all the orders.

IaHawk

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What about the classic poker chips website? I don't know if those rounder chips would work or not.

http://www.classicpokerchips.com/stock/index.htm

Yes, those are the ones I'm looking for. I reached out to him a few weeks ago and he said it might be possible after this latest round of orders go out if he has extras left over. Just checking here as I would be able to have them sooner but will reach back out to him this week or next if I don't get any hits.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yes, those are the ones I'm looking for. I reached out to him a few weeks ago and he said it might be possible after this latest round of orders go out if he has extras left over. Just checking here as I would be able to have them sooner but will reach back out to him this week or next if I don't get any hits.

I just realized CPC is the abbreviations for that website :banghead: I feel like I have seen those rounder chips on another clay poker chips website also, I just can't remember where.

IaHawk

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ha, no worries. I have only seen them at CPC. I believe Savage's set (posted above) was custom and from CPC as well...same mold as actual set from movie but he had to flip witch way the bear was facing so it was not an exact copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom